forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

[The setting is a wild west town. You're only an outsider, but that's soon to change. You stand in the middle of the street, hand on your holster, just daring someone to challenge you. Then one does. The most fearsome cowboy in the West. They call him two-eyed Pete, which is strangely fitting. His left eye is gone, covered by an eyepatch, but he has another one tattooed under his right. He approaches you slowly, and that stereotypical wild West cowboy duel music starts playing. Only this time, the melody sounds similar… Too similar… it's only when you get a good look at Pete's face when you realize…]
https://tinyurl.com/mvm78z34
[You know what Pete is short for…]

@the-void-phantasmic language

[The setting is a wild west town. You're only an outsider, but that's soon to change. You stand in the middle of the street, hand on your holster, just daring someone to challenge you. Then one does. The most fearsome cowboy in the West. They call him two-eyed Pete, which is strangely fitting. His left eye is gone, covered by an eyepatch, but he has another one tattooed under his right. He approaches you slowly, and that stereotypical wild West cowboy duel music starts playing. Only this time, the melody sounds similar… Too similar… it's only when you get a good look at Pete's face when you realize…]

AAA JUMPSCARE

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

AAA JUMPSCARE

:D

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

LOOK AT IT

As an extremely picky eater, I have strong opinions on food. Cheese, pasta cooked with wine(or any type of alcohol), and apple juice should be banned. Cheese is gross, it has a weird texture and horrible taste and it makes my tummy hurt. Overall just kinda sucks. I would rather be stabbed in the stomach and have to eat my intestines than eat cheese by itself. Any cheese enjoyer belongs in jail. Next, pasta cooked with wine. You took good food and made it 30% worse by trying to make it fancy. Wine and alcohol taste like stomach acid. They also burn your throat, so you’re just paying for the experience of vomiting. Do you have bulimia? Because I don't see why anyone would want to vomit. No thank you, I’ll stick to my cold buttered pasta. If you make your pasta cooked with wine please get out of the kitchen and into a straight jacket. Lastly, apple juice. If u wanna drink something that tastes, and looks, like pee, just drink pee at that point. Like, it's not that hard. Become Orel from season 1 episode 3 “Waste” from the hit 2006 adult swim claymation series Moral Orel. Just make sure you dont use your moms china to store the pee. If you drink apple juice on the daily, you should never be allowed in a hospital bathroom. Please reach out for psychiatric help. I hope you get better from your illness. I am right and you cannot tell me otherwise.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Guess I’m going to jail, see y’all suckers at the end of my life sentence!

Is someone who enjoys cheese, apple juice, and certain types of alcohol

Though I do agree with you on cooking things with wine or other alcohol, very unnecessary in most cases and the original dish is better without it.

Deleted user

Though I do agree with you on cooking things with wine or other alcohol, very unnecessary in most cases and the original dish is better without it.

Welcome to the prison of the Lactose Intolerant Empire. Enjoy your stay.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Welcome to the prison of the Lactose Intolerant Empire. Enjoy your stay.

I will taunt the lactose intolerant guards every time they pass by my cell, like a mad jester, and they will weep.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Y’all I made the mistake of watching CA the first avenger and now I am back on my Team Cap kick (especially Bucky but we don’t need to talk abt that)

ANYWAY the Winter Soldier theme SLAAAAAPS