forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I've started reading Hell Followed With US because my grammie recommended it to me.

The last book recommended she gave me turned out to be a massive obsession of mine. (ILYSM CARRY ON!!)

@the-void-phantasmic language

There’s this picrew called baydews avatar maker v2 that’s so unapologetically incorrect with most of the mouth proportions and it drives me insane
Like girlie I don’t think the nose and mouth are supposed to be besties like that
There isn’t even an option to move the mouth ☠️

@im-with-stoopid pets

There’s this picrew called baydews avatar maker v2 that’s so unapologetically incorrect with most of the mouth proportions and it drives me insane
Like girlie I don’t think the nose and mouth are supposed to be besties like that

I've only ever used picrew once- it doesn't quite hit the same as those oc-maker flash games, but it's something

@the-void-phantasmic language

I've only ever used picrew once- it doesn't quite hit the same as those oc-maker flash games, but it's something

I like using it for when I don’t quite have the energy to draw a character

Deleted user

Wait no I didn’t mean to sound serious 😭

Then use some tonetags my guy! Hello all! Happy thanksgiving!

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm so tempted to make Everchill memes but like nobody would understand them-

Cannot believe that I have to actually write the story for people to understand, ugh
I wish I could just beam the information to you guys

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

😔 it’s annoying