forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Yo y’all got any tips on how to get over someone who (friggin hopefully) doesn’t even know you like them

Asking for a friend

it’s me. I’m the friend.

Is this about your work crush

…… maybe

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Yo y’all got any tips on how to get over someone who (friggin hopefully) doesn’t even know you like them

Asking for a friend

it’s me. I’m the friend.

…… maybe

Well realistically speaking the best way to get over this crush is also the one way you can't get over it. . . By not being near him. Because you two work together. But he other best way is to see what you don't like about him, and then focus on that.

Or, keep hopelessly pining for him and maybe something will happen.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Asking for a friend

it’s me. I’m the friend.

…… maybe

Well realistically speaking the best way to get over this crush is also the one way you can't get over it. . . By not being near him. Because you two work together. But he other best way is to see what you don't like about him, and then focus on that.

Or, keep hopelessly pining for him and maybe something will happen.

Pfffft ain’t that the truth lol
Thanks haha

Deleted user

Asking for a friend

it’s me. I’m the friend.

These things come naturally to me due to having negative expereince int his

@im-with-stoopid pets

Listening to more fnaf music because yes
Anyways salmook (child, loved by everyone who isn't bad morally ambiguous) super relates to I Got No Time and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing

@im-with-stoopid pets

Do I complicate the story by making an entire new superpower because I thought it was really cool despite the fact I'd spend more time and energy tweaking what I already have to include it instead of just coming up with a better solution

Yes, yes I will

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Do I complicate the story by making an entire new superpower because I thought it was really cool despite the fact I'd spend more time and energy tweaking what I already have to include it instead of just coming up with a better solution

Yes, yes I will

Obviously, what else are you going to do