forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

I've just been listening to TLT FNaF music- man had no right to put out such bangers consistently
also it's been so long is such a Bracke'nad song I can't even describe how much happy writer points that gives me-

Finding songs that encompass your characters is such a nice feeling tbh

I'm imagining the multi animator amvs already
knowing damn well I can't animate-

MOOD

@im-with-stoopid pets

Anybody who’s known me for 2 seconds knows that when I get obsessed with a fandom I usually make an oc. So that’s nice. Neither he nor his backstory fits the lore very well but that’s ok nobody will ever know about him except for one (1) unfortunate individual

uuhhhff
sobbing because I used to be on Roblox fnaf roleplays and there was one that let you make your own animatronic-
no idea what it was called or if it's even still up but my phone battery was crying- Roblox had no right to drain that much power that fast

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Anybody who’s known me for 2 seconds knows that when I get obsessed with a fandom I usually make an oc. So that’s nice. Neither he nor his backstory fits the lore very well but that’s ok nobody will ever know about him except for one (1) unfortunate individual

Finger guns

@False-andrew flash_on

Me personally, I am. . . displeased at the BEST of times with my parents so I'd call anyways. (Thank god for cutting contact and moving across the country tho)

ALTERNATIVELY! Is it plugged in?

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

I know I already responded on the other chat, but I like it :}
The symmetry on all your designs (and the asymmetry on this one with the ring to change it up a bit) is very nice imo.

tusind tak then

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

thanks, just feel like she's too messy. there's 12 separate colors, i made the ring see through which might've been a mistake, her eye is too dark and the stripe on her shirt makes no sense.
am i freaking out for nothing?