forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@spacebluelily language

…..notebook got blocked on my school computer bc it's categorized as artificial intelligence….🥲
it's not even ai its a writing website :/

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) I need you to change the url /j

@spacebluelily language

…..notebook got blocked on my school computer bc it's categorized as artificial intelligence….🥲
it's not even ai its a writing website :/

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) I need you to change the url /j

it seems like i can use it while at school but not when i leave the premises? (theory will be tested out later)

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Concept-
Lighthearted classical music floats through the air as fallen petals dust the floor and pillows of a naturally lit, cozy bedroom. The fog outside allows a cool light to filter through the open blinds as I string flowers through the air, comforted by the scent of plants and candles. Bundles of dried plants and stems of babies breath adorn every wall, fill every vase and shelf, and vines hang from the ceiling, weaving together to block out the outside chaos.

The world may be stressful. But here, in this flower forest of my own making, I am at peace.

(Practicing descriptive writing and also this is just my mood rn)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Concept-
Lighthearted classical music floats through the air as fallen petals dust the floor and pillows of a naturally lit, cozy bedroom. The fog outside allows a cool light to filter through the open blinds as I string flowers through the air, comforted by the scent of plants and candles. Bundles of dried plants and stems of babies breath adorn every wall, fill every vase and shelf, and vines hang from the ceiling, weaving together to block out the outside chaos.

The world may be stressful. But here, in this flower forest of my own making, I am at peace.

(Practicing descriptive writing and also this is just my mood rn)

eats

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

so im reading this book called the asylum confessions and its really disturbing but I just read Bucket's story and oh god. Oh my lord. IM SOBBING THAT POOR POOR GIRL. ITS A TRUE STORY TOO. GENUINLY HEARBREAKING