forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

No joke English pronunciations are so wacky it's making me so mad

So I had this idiot named Caesal, and long story short, it's a fragment of the scientific name of the subfamily for a honey locust tree
EXCEPT I FORGOT THAT CAESAL IS REALLY SIMILAR TO CAESAR
So instead of being Kay-sal like I thought it was, it's Cee-sal, and I don't know how to feel about that

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

does anybody else get increadibly nervous to the point where they feel like they're gonna vomit and cry when their favorite person is randomly mean to you??

Cus if so help. He just decided to be an asshole this morning and instead of asking whats wrong (cus normally something is bothering him if he's being a shit head) I told him to go fuck himself and be an asshole.

@Eli-the-transboi group

does anybody else get increadibly nervous to the point where they feel like they're gonna vomit and cry when their favorite person is randomly mean to you??

Cus if so help. He just decided to be an asshole this morning and instead of asking whats wrong (cus normally something is bothering him if he's being a shit head) I told him to go fuck himself and be an asshole.

hugs tightly you're getting sleepy Eli advance, but maybe just talk to them about it?

@im-with-stoopid pets

So they're having a bake sale and the posters all said "prices $2 and under" and I happened to have $2 in my bag so I figured why not

Why did they have a box of fruit snacks at the bake sale
AND WHY WERE THEY A DOLLAR EACH

@spacebluelily language

…..notebook got blocked on my school computer bc it's categorized as artificial intelligence….🥲
it's not even ai its a writing website :/

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) I need you to change the url /j

it seems like i can use it while at school but not when i leave the premises? (theory will be tested out later)

theory was correct

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

…..notebook got blocked on my school computer bc it's categorized as artificial intelligence….🥲
it's not even ai its a writing website :/

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) I need you to change the url /j

it seems like i can use it while at school but not when i leave the premises? (theory will be tested out later)

theory was correct

Congration

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Y’all WHAT was I thinking

Going to a Young Adults group thanksgiving tonight and I volunteered to bring cookies.

Instead of BUYING them or having my actual baker sister make them, I MADE THEM

WHAT IF THEY SUCK

I MADE SO MANY

SCARED

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Y’all WHAT was I thinking

Going to a Young Adults group thanksgiving tonight and I volunteered to bring cookies.

Instead of BUYING them or having my actual baker sister make them, I MADE THEM

WHAT IF THEY SUCK

I MADE SO MANY

SCARED

WERE THEY BAD

Apparently not cos they were gone by the end

My friend tried one and said they were good
I practically made my sister try one and she said I did good too, which coming from her (she runs a baking business out of our kitchen) is def good