forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

thanks, just feel like she's too messy. there's 12 separate colors, i made the ring see through which might've been a mistake, her eye is too dark and the stripe on her shirt makes no sense.
am i freaking out for nothing?

Yes :) Perceived imperfections are the spice that make her believable. (Also theyre only perceived. not actual imperfections)

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

thanks, just feel like she's too messy. there's 12 separate colors, i made the ring see through which might've been a mistake, her eye is too dark and the stripe on her shirt makes no sense.

Yes :) Perceived imperfections are the spice that make her believable. (Also theyre only perceived. not actual imperfections)

oh, alright. not me still thinking of more examples as i read that

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

wait, what do you mean by belivable?

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

wait, what do you mean by belivable?

As in, she looks like a character. Like a person. (which I think was your intent?) As opposed to something that is perfect and immutable.

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oh yeah character design is SUPER fun. I'd do way more of it if it didn't mean I had to draw them-

more of it?

The most I've done is down to the neck because I can't anatomy-
But faces, hairstyles, shape language, it's all pretty neat! Although I will admit I haven't drawn anything in at least a solid month-and-a-half

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Oh yeah character design is SUPER fun. I'd do way more of it if it didn't mean I had to draw them-

more of it?

The most I've done is down to the neck because I can't anatomy-
But faces, hairstyles, shape language, it's all pretty neat! Although I will admit I haven't drawn anything in at least a solid month-and-a-half

lol i don't know anatomy either, that's why my characters are so chibi 😅

Deleted user

heeeey, i know i've been a little… missing—but i drew something and im kind of anxious about it, so i thought i'd rewiew it by some old friends, eh?

USES HER AS A TEETHER

thats a cute little cyclops saturn