forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I personally can’t help but notice the implication that he is just standing with his mouth wide open

the mental image of this old as carbon geezer just standing there with his mouth open like he's in a clickbait thumbnail is just-

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I personally can’t help but notice the implication that he is just standing with his mouth wide open

the mental image of this old as carbon geezer just standing there with his mouth open like he's in a clickbait thumbnail is just-

And then he scribbles something on a piece of paper

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Yo… so it’s been a while love you guys, don’t know if I’ll remember to come back on today but I though I would just remind you all that you are loved and there is always light at the end of dark tunnels stay happy

Deleted user

Yo… so it’s been a while love you guys, don’t know if I’ll remember to come back on today but I though I would just remind you all that you are loved and there is always light at the end of dark tunnels stay happy

Aww thanks.

@im-with-stoopid pets

I've just been listening to TLT FNaF music- man had no right to put out such bangers consistently
also it's been so long is such a Bracke'nad song I can't even describe how much happy writer points that gives me-

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I've just been listening to TLT FNaF music- man had no right to put out such bangers consistently
also it's been so long is such a Bracke'nad song I can't even describe how much happy writer points that gives me-

Finding songs that encompass your characters is such a nice feeling tbh

@im-with-stoopid pets

Finding songs that encompass your characters is such a nice feeling tbh

I'm imagining the multi animator amvs already
knowing damn well I can't animate-

@the-void-phantasmic language

Anybody who’s known me for 2 seconds knows that when I get obsessed with a fandom I usually make an oc. So that’s nice. Neither he nor his backstory fits the lore very well but that’s ok nobody will ever know about him except for one (1) unfortunate individual