forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

I have an obsession with song lyric rp titles that give ao3 title energy so I felt like sharing some that I compiled

• crossbones, swords, and a bottle of rum (Bones - Sail North)
  • do you feel it travel, in and out your heart? (Your Blood - AURORA)
  • I am not my body, not my mind or my brain (Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land - MARINA)
  • recognize that I could be the eye, the eye of the storm (Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land - MARINA)
  • resident minor, how do you plead? (The Mind Electric - Miracle Musical)
  • father, your honor, may I explain? my brain has claimed its glory over me (The Mind Electric - Miracle Musical)
  • all mine towers crumble down, the flowers gasping under rubble (The Mind Electric - Miracle Musical)
  • I was just a boy you see, I plead of thee have sympathy for me (The Mind Electric - Miracle Musical)
  • see how the serfs work the ground (see how they fall) (The Mind Electric - Miracle Musical)
  • doctor, I can’t tell if I’m not me (The Mind Electric - Miracle Musical)
  • a thousand voices whisper noise, they plan my fall from grace (Hero - Martin Garrix & JVKE)
  • I bought it, don’t want it, now return that shit like IKEA (Ghost - Confetti)
  • don’t let them see what goes down in the kitchen (Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez)
  • pipe down with the noise, I cannot bear my sorrow (VOID - Melanie Martinez)
  • see the horns on my head, they're from goddesses, goddesses (on god) (EVIL - Melanie Martinez)
  • I won't be mistreated, please call me conceited (EVIL - Melanie Martinez)

Listen, The Mind Electric is a fucking goldmine and I take no criticism

@the-void-phantasmic language

Due to impatience and the fact that there’s technically a majority already, congratulations my plushie’s new name is Jassachussetts
I’ll probably name my other galaxy colored plushie Regina George