forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Anyone watched (Listened) to The Magnus Archives?

I've been recommended it before, but haven't ever listened to it. I'm just not big on horror I think

@JustALostM book

Anyone watched (Listened) to The Magnus Archives?

I've been recommended it before, but haven't ever listened to it. I'm just not big on horror I think

It's more mystery but it does have a horror aspects

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Y’all I made the mistake of watching CA the first avenger and now I am back on my Team Cap kick (especially Bucky but we don’t need to talk abt that)

ANYWAY the Winter Soldier theme SLAAAAAPS

Fellow winter soldier simp?

Anyway, hell yeah. The theme song is amazing.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Y’all I made the mistake of watching CA the first avenger and now I am back on my Team Cap kick (especially Bucky but we don’t need to talk abt that)

I have no idea what ur talking about

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Hey y'all, Notebook got blocked on my school computer so I'm not going to be able to be on it near as much. (I'm at the county library right now) I'll be available (very) occasionally, as well as every other weekend. If you need me, pm me, and I'll try to get to it as soon as possible.

Don't die!! Drink lots of water!

Deleted user

So is winter soldier a babygirl

So is winter soldier a babygirl

Yeah.

@the-void-phantasmic language

I have a friend who’s only interest in Marvel is captain america/winter soldier stuffs, and solely based off of what she’s shown and told me, I can agree that winter soldier is in fact, babygirl

I have a friend who’s only interest in Marvel is captain america/winter soldier stuffs, and solely based off of what she’s shown and told me, I can agree that winter soldier is in fact, babygirl

You are so glad you caught me in my Star Wars era and not my Marvel era,, I was the same way.
But his design and character did have an impact on. . . at least one of my characters.

@the-void-phantasmic language

You are so glad you caught me in my Star Wars era and not my Marvel era,, I was the same way.
But his design and character did have an impact on. . . at least one of my characters.

wow really bro I hadn’t noticed

wow really bro I hadn’t noticed

Me who’s literally shown you winter soldier fanart as funni concepts for a metal arm