forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

I AM ONCE AGAIN CRYING OVER JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES

What did you watch with him in it now

Just a bunch of Marvel pins on Pinterest lol
But I wanna rewatch FAWS

Honestly
Understandable
I haven't watched TFATWS since I slithered out of my marvel hyperfixation

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

so about my dnd session the other day:
the campaign is me, my sister, my sister's friend and my uncle who's the dm.
my character is luci, the LE kenku rouge/con-man
the other characters are hatthew, LE cleric/witch hunter and zekke, LE rogue/corrupt city watch.

so i joined in session 2, and the rest of the party was working on some mass stabbing or smth, but were told to investigate cursed lead talismans.
they met my character because i was caught buying a bunch of lead fishing weights and slipping a lead talisman to a shopkeeper.
the other characters arrested me, hatthew was trying to get me to falsely confess using torture and magic. meanwhile i was in cahoots with zekke to get me out of trouble in exchange for money.
in the end i went on trial and all charges dropped because all i did was find a real cursed talisman, and as the little scoundrel i am, i made a whole lot of exact (uncursed)copies and starting slipping them to people to create a mass panic so i could sell a crap ton of lucky charms an' stuff.

@im-with-stoopid pets

The strong urge to start another rp but it would require more than one other human so immediately it would be Cursed

Yeah that's the mood ain't it

Writing alone is boring because you're writing
Writing with/for friends is cool until it dies, like, 3 days in-

@the-void-phantasmic language

The strong urge to start another rp but it would require more than one other human so immediately it would be Cursed

Yeah that's the mood ain't it

Writing alone is boring because you're writing
Writing with/for friends is cool until it dies, like, 3 days in-

Fr :((

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oh, I could so write a cute thing about the himbo himboing with the protag, but that means I'd have to write, and I'd simply much rather stare at a blank Google Doc instead.

Deleted user

im back (prolly for a sec) due to irl stress and bc i just got slapped w/ nostalgia???