forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

Yeah, Notebooks a lot quieter than it was over the summer, school and all that, I get it
At least we're still here! :)

Off topic, I’ve been tempted to politety ask to start a rp with u but since I have no ideas and also you’re prob busy I get it if u say no lol

@im-with-stoopid pets

Yeah, Notebooks a lot quieter than it was over the summer, school and all that, I get it

Off topic, I’ve been tempted to politety ask to start a rp with u but since I have no ideas and also you’re prob busy I get it if u say no lol

I'd like to too, I haven't been ideaing much, either, and I'm just worried about it doing the funny thing and dying in a week-
Defo do have some new characters I need figuring out, though, like Tomma and Hart

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

:( who all left?

As far as I can tell, Midnight and Denny deleted their accounts without saying anything. Null at some point changed their user to "null-deactivated-temporarily" and then back to "Null-Escapism" but I haven't seen them since. And then Arya has also been gone for a while, etc.

But overall, most everyone isn't on here or doesn't talk here all that often save for a few of us.

@Eli-the-transboi group

:( who all left?

As far as I can tell, Midnight and Denny deleted their accounts without saying anything. Null at some point changed their user to "null-deactivated-temporarily" and then back to "Null-Escapism" but I haven't seen them since. And then Arya has also been gone for a while, etc.

But overall, most everyone isn't on here or doesn't talk here all that often save for a few of us.

:(

@RhysTheFirebird group

gonna pretend I actually ate a real meal today because I literally forgot how to person

. . .

Don't murder me! I had chips and salsa and cereal! I ate!

. . .
Eat real food.

@the-void-phantasmic language

I'd like to too, I haven't been ideaing much, either, and I'm just worried about it doing the funny thing and dying in a week-
Defo do have some new characters I need figuring out, though, like Tomma and Hart

I unironically love your characters tbh. And you’re writing. And your rp prompts-
cough If I come up with any ideas may I throw you a pm? Even if it does do the funny thing I think it would be fun

@Eli-the-transboi group

gonna pretend I actually ate a real meal today because I literally forgot how to person

. . .

Don't murder me! I had chips and salsa and cereal! I ate!

. . .
Eat real food.

;-;