forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I love road trips sometimes. Plenty of time to add 294783 new songs to my story playlist and sort them in somewhat chronological order <3

"somewhat chronological" has to be the biggest mood possibly ever
And good luck out on the road!

@the-void-phantasmic language

We stan girlies who use their arms as pincushions fr fr. Also Gumi has such a cute voice aaahhhhh-
Honey I’m Home is probably one of my favs, you just can’t beat industrial Catholic bugcore <3

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

We stan girlies who use their arms as pincushions fr fr. Also Gumi has such a cute voice aaahhhhh-
Honey I’m Home is probably one of my favs, you just can’t beat industrial Catholic bugcore <3

THAT’S WHAT HOUSEWIFE RADIO IS ABOUT?? Lovely

@the-void-phantasmic language

Not particularly but it’s in the MV

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Not particularly but it’s in the MV

I always assumed it was abt a wife w an abusive husband and she fukin kills him.

But pincushion arms are cool too

@im-with-stoopid pets

Estoy ya enfermo y cansado de comida de Navidad. Es bien, pero comí la comida ayer y anteayer.

Also, I went over to an extended friend's house and got to practice Spanish with a native speaker, so that was neat.