forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@the-void-phantasmic language

Me to my mother a few months ago, telling her what I want for Christmas: yea maybe a plushie from insert small business name here and like a thing of slime
My fucking mother: gets me four mega sized versions of the plushies, four slimes, and two mini slimes
Oh I also got a 15 pound weighted blanket and a necklace with one (1) pearl on it (pearl is my birthstone ^^)

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Me to my mother a few months ago, telling her what I want for Christmas: yea maybe a plushie from insert small business name here and like a thing of slime
My fucking mother: gets me four mega sized versions of the plushies, four slimes, and two mini slimes
Oh I also got a 15 pound weighted blanket and a necklace with one (1) pearl on it (pearl is my birthstone ^^)

I read “Oh, I also got a 15 pound weighted necklace.” And I was gonna say “Dang, don’t break your neck!” And then I reread it and realized how wrong I was. XD

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Damn lmao

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

In the eyes of my family I’m a spoiled child but I’m definitely not that spoiled 😂
Especially my sisters, but they were twins so there was always two of everything for them lol- and we were kinda definitely poor growing up so that affects things
(Why I Buy Most Of My Own Stuff)