forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I literally recently apologized pretty thoroughly for everything I've done… But mmkay

Deleted user

I don't.

I'm just pointing out that when I felt as though I've hurt someone, I do apologize.

Deleted user

Not all the people that you hurt saw that apology either, Miriam.
So excuse the rest of us if we don't believe/trust that it was 1) sincere and 2) actually happened.

But mmkay

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

How the fuck did I get so many socks?

Socks are great. A bunch of mine have holes in them, though. From "sport activities"

You don't understand, there were so many and I don't know where they came from-

You should be grateful!

What is a cannery??? Why is this guy talking about religion too? I'm confused? My google search didn't help

Where are you???

Well I'm in Red Robin but I'm listening to an audiobook. He was talking about a church he's part of and he gets his emergency food from a cannery because he's religious and something about Mormons

Mormons are pretty into community stuff. Mormons are so chill tbh. I love it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I was at a mormon church once because my nana said she needed to help with some donations real quick…

Next thing I knew I was working for 1-2 hours stacking hundreds of canned goods and jello packages into individual boxes to give to the homeless in the area with the help of a dozen kind 70-year-old ladies who spent the entire time packing things and talking about how proud they are of their grandchildren

I'd never seen so much wholesomeness in one place before
it was great

Deleted user

So tell more of the car story, Eris.

Eh?

Hit on by food boy.

oh yes.

that was pretty much the entire story.
I got hit on
checked out in my pjs?? but ey i guess guys like that
he texted me after he dropped off my food
it was odd

I was at a mormon church once because my nana said she needed to help with some donations real quick…

Next thing I knew I was working for 1-2 hours stacking hundreds of canned goods and jello packages into individual boxes to give to the homeless in the area with the help of a dozen kind 70-year-old ladies who spent the entire time packing things and talking about how proud they are of their grandchildren

I'd never seen so much wholesomeness in one place before
it was great

Honestly I 110% believe that. Mormons are so great. But the exMormons can be even more bitter than exCatholics. (Fallen from faith don't count.)

So tell more of the car story, Eris.

Eh?

Hit on by food boy.

oh yes.

that was pretty much the entire story.
I got hit on
checked out in my pjs?? but ey i guess guys like that
he texted me after he dropped off my food
it was odd

Whack Ig. Why is that terribly different from other experiences?

Deleted user

So excuse the rest of us if we don't believe/trust that it was 1) sincere and 2) actually happened.

1. Insinuating that I have hurt you??
  2. If you don't believe it, that sounds like a you problem ngl