forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

Ewwwww no

bring me chipotle

Ugh fine. I'll bring myself chicken nuggets. On a definitely not related note, can Chipotle be used to bring back the dead in some kind of ritual?

Deleted user

Jyn, leave the chat.
I dare you.
You don’t have the guts to be “done with this thread”, because like most people you will come running back.

A thread is a discussion, bimbo. She means she's done with this discussion.

And immature is something I am not.

WHEEZE

There is a method behind the madness, child, and I’m afraid you’re just not mature enough to see it.

Stop calling out everyone's 'maturity' and age!!! Just because you're an older user doesn't mean you know more!! In fact, you've proven you know significantly less!

Eris sees it.. I know she does

Yeah, run back to one of the only two people who aren't fed up with your bullshit.

Deleted user

Ewwwww no

bring me chipotle

Ugh fine. I'll bring myself chicken nuggets. On a definitely not related note, can Chipotle be used to bring back the dead in some kind of ritual?

I will always revive for chipotle

Deleted user

child

honestly where do you earn the right to even call someone that?

Also I think after what I’ve seen you say and do, I can have my own opinions on you.

Deleted user

1. I think you’ll find I’m a himbo 😂
  2. Oh honey, you just don’t get it, do you?

No, I get that you're a bitch. I get that 200%.

1. At least I have someone to run back to.

yeah, someone.
If you're implying that I don't, I'll have you know there are five people in my DMs right now telling me I am worth something to them and that they hate your attitude too.

Deleted user

Honestly, I'd rather not understand. I don't want to have the same asshole mindset you do. I don't want any part of it.

Deleted user

we've all been assholes and not one of you have apologized for it.

so cut the bullshit

Deleted user

You are very similar to me, in a lot of ways.. yet you don’t see it 😂

Don't insult me like that.

Deleted user

so cut the bullshit

Deleted user

so cut the bullshit

not one of *us

Deleted user

I know what she's saying. I've been an asshole in the past and have certainly apologized to those who deserved an apology.

Deleted user

in this situation and recent other ones there have been zero apologies, just a bunch of hypocritical nonsense.