forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

And I'm sorry for you Lee. I forgive you. But yeah, you would still be missed; especially by Moxie and Eris.

But Mir is also right. Make sure you get any medical help necessary.

And Mox pal, let Mir feel what she wants. Lee was rude and it's no crime to still be miffed at that.

But I do advise you don't hold a grudge Miri.

Deleted user

It really isn't a grudge, it's genuinely saying they should be getting help

And sorry for being a bit upset someone told me I'm 'not worth much'

Deleted user

I honestly disagree

Self worth is something you don't mess with

@HighPockets group

I mean, that's basically how Lee treats pretty much everyone who isn't Moxie or Eris no matter how they feel. They constantly make jabs at people despite being told to stop, and Miriam has every goddamn right to be mad about that.

Deleted user

you always know someone's mad when the put a period at the end of their post

Deleted user

I mean, that's basically how Lee treats pretty much everyone who isn't Moxie or Eris no matter how they feel. They constantly make jabs at people despite being told to stop, and Miriam has every goddamn right to be mad about that.

Exactly. Ex-fricking-actly.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Because y'all need a different person to pick on…

I straight up panicked in Olive Garden today because I was all set, order rehearsed, and then I heard the dreaded "Soup or salad?" directed towards my mom. My turn was only delayed by my dad's, so I'm frantically figuring out what the fuck kind of soup I want and even where they are on the menu. I don't know anything and have no clue what I'd like. Here comes my turn, I'm still panicking and my parents help me out by directing me to a chicken-based soup and I'm like, "Yeah, sure, that, Imma go with that." I was not okay.

But I was good once the food came out and it was all really good

@HighPockets group

Because y'all need a different person to pick on…

I straight up panicked in Olive Garden today because I was all set, order rehearsed, and then I heard the dreaded "Soup or salad?" directed towards my mom. My turn was only delayed by my dad's, so I'm frantically figuring out what the fuck kind of soup I want and even where they are on the menu. I don't know anything and have no clue what I'd like. Here comes my turn, I'm still panicking and my parents help me out by directing me to a chicken-based soup and I'm like, "Yeah, sure, that, Imma go with that." I was not okay.

But I was good once the food came out and it was all really good

Mood.

@Pickles group

you always know someone's mad when the put a period at the end of their post

my friend does that on his texts and I always think he's mad at me. But he doesn't understand that it comes across like that

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

All italian restaurants are perfect in every way
I've been to a couple of the fancy high-end $60-for-two-people-type italian restaurants with my grandma but that doesn't mean I wouldn't die for some microwaved Fazoli's leftovers at any given time
it's food
and it taste good