forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I love you beans but seriously some of you need to step off your high horse and realize that maybe you aren’t as special as you think you are-

I feel like this is partially directed towards me and now I feel kinda bad

it wAS NOT
I’M SO SORRY
I DIDN’T MEAN YOU
please don’t feel bad you are fren and I love you-

you aren't wrong though

@HighPockets group

I love you beans but seriously some of you need to step off your high horse and realize that maybe you aren’t as special as you think you are-

Right back at you kid

I fell off the horse before I was even born what are you talking about

Big f-ing mood

Deleted user

I am what I am.
No rando teen behind a screen is gonna convince me to change because theyre pissed I'm not censoring myself to fit into their lil fantasy world

Deleted user

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm pissed that a shitpost I did got over a thousand likes and a full on portrait that took hours to make hasn't even gotten ten.

It be like that sometimes.
For real though, that really sucks :/ shitposts are fun and all but that sounds like you put a lot of effort into something that's not getting the recognition you deserve.

Like, yeah, I realize that a meme I made was funny, but p l e a se just look at my art!

wants to see the meme
I am so sorry.

Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
It was just me making a joke based on the fact that people think the quiet kid isn't insulting you

@Pickles group

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm pissed that a shitpost I did got over a thousand likes and a full on portrait that took hours to make hasn't even gotten ten.

For real though, that really sucks :/ shitposts are fun and all but that sounds like you put a lot of effort into something that's not getting the recognition you deserve.

Like, yeah, I realize that a meme I made was funny, but p l e a se just look at my art!

wants to see the meme
I am so sorry.

It was just me making a joke based on the fact that people think the quiet kid isn't insulting you

I want to see both

@HighPockets group

wants to see the meme
I am so sorry.

I want to see both

Same.

Deleted user

Who gives a fuck who it's directed at? Or not (since this is actually the case)
Yall are all gonna be pissed anyway.

@HighPockets group

When does a joke become a dad joke?

When it becomes apparent.

Cooooooooooooooooooooooorect!

I hate that I didn't even hesitate before responding to your question.

Deleted user

wants to see the meme
I am so sorry.

I want to see both

Same.

it's on tiktok, my art is one of my most reccent and my meme is somewhere in the depths of hell.
@unseelieking

@HighPockets group

sorry but all I can think of is the "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S THE BREAD" thing my friend showed me on tumblr

All I could think of when you said that was the "eye yam who eye yam" post lmaooo

Deleted user

Why did nobody tell me it's normal to get random nosebleeds during your period

this explains so much