forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Everyone's doing it.

I hate it when people just don't say shit. Like you're already here, don't be twice as petty by trying to hide it.

I find it difficult to find the 'right' thing to say on this chat.

Deleted user

Well now I want to just sit here and keep refreshing so I don't miss anything

lmao same ngl

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Everyone's doing it.

I hate it when people just don't say shit. Like you're already here, don't be twice as petty by trying to hide it.

Well at one point she thought better of it and then deleted it.

Deleted user

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm pissed that a shitpost I did got over a thousand likes and a full on portrait that took hours to make hasn't even gotten ten.

Deleted user

Everyone's doing it.

I find it difficult to find the 'right' thing to say on this chat.

There is no right thing?

Deleted user

I would just stop trying to impress everyone with the 'right' thing to say and just be yourself.

At the end of the day no one really cares who says what.

@HighPockets group

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm pissed that a shitpost I did got over a thousand likes and a full on portrait that took hours to make hasn't even gotten ten.

It be like that sometimes.
For real though, that really sucks :/ shitposts are fun and all but that sounds like you put a lot of effort into something that's not getting the recognition you deserve.

Deleted user

For real though, that really sucks :/ shitposts are fun and all but that sounds like you put a lot of effort into something that's not getting the recognition you deserve.

Like, yeah, I realize that a meme I made was funny, but p l e a se just look at my art!

Deleted user

I would just stop trying to impress everyone with the 'right' thing to say and just be yourself.

At the end of the day no one really cares who says what.

Except for if I do this I'll get kicked off the chat.

Deleted user

Only when you come an attack people out of nowhere because you think it makes you 'edgy'.

Just relax Miriam. Seriously.
Sure you're a badass in your own way, but don't force it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

okay so what do you do when you get a compliment that means so much that you can’t physically do anything but make awkward squeaking noises and start twitching
how do you express that

(Asking here because you people give good advice)

Deleted user

when have I ever said I wanted to be or tried to be 'edgy'??????????????

never.

Because that is a conclusion you're pulling out of nowhere.

You're right, I am a badass. And no, I don't 'force it.' I just know my worth.

@The-Magician group

never.

Can't be worth all that much

Deleted user

okay so what do you do when you get a compliment that means so much that you can’t physically do anything but make awkward squeaking noises and start twitching
how do you express that

i express it by

crying like a pussy

unless it’s the type of compliment that’s inherently nice and doesn’t touch on one of your deepest insecurities :)

@Pickles group

how do you express that

i express it by

crying like a pussy

unless it’s the type of compliment that’s inherently nice and doesn’t touch on one of your deepest insecurities :)

I definitely didn't think this was in response to mir's post and you were saying you express your worth by crying like a pussy

Deleted user

never.

Can't be worth all that much

what the fuck is wrong with you

1. That is completely uncalled for. Why the fuck do you feel the need to say that????
  2. I thought I told you to leave me alone? Since I seem to annoy you so much, you'd think it would be easy for you.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Like, yeah, I realize that a meme I made was funny, but p l e a se just look at my art!

wants to see the meme
I am so sorry.