forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

okay so what do you do when you get a compliment that means so much that you can’t physically do anything but make awkward squeaking noises and start twitching
how do you express that

i express it by

crying like a pussy

unless it’s the type of compliment that’s inherently nice and doesn’t touch on one of your deepest insecurities :)

I definitely didn't think this was in response to mir's post and you were saying you express your worth by crying like a pussy

Pffft same

Deleted user

okay so what do you do when you get a compliment that means so much that you can’t physically do anything but make awkward squeaking noises and start twitching
how do you express that

i express it by

crying like a pussy

unless it’s the type of compliment that’s inherently nice and doesn’t touch on one of your deepest insecurities :)

I definitely didn't think this was in response to mir's post and you were saying you express your worth by crying like a pussy

this made me ugly laugh and snort so bad you don’t unnder s t and what that did to me

Deleted user

when have I ever said I wanted to be or tried to be 'edgy'??????????????

never.

Because that is a conclusion you're pulling out of nowhere.

You're right, I am a badass. And no, I don't 'force it.' I just know my worth.

mmkay.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

never.

Can't be worth all that much

what the fuck is wrong with you

1. That is completely uncalled for. Why the fuck do you feel the need to say that????
  2. I thought I told you to leave me alone? Since I seem to annoy you so much, you'd think it would be easy for you.

Yeah chill out Lee. Jeez.

@Pickles group

how do you express that

i express it by

crying like a pussy

this made me ugly laugh and snort so bad you don’t unnder s t and what that did to me

But like.. that's how I take compliments and show my worth so really I don't think I can be blamed

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

never.

Can't be worth all that much

Ca-
Can you not
both of you
this is just so petty that it’s reminding me of my 9-year-old brother

Deleted user

I didn't wanna say nothing, since I'm also a major asshole, but that did seem uncalled for.

Deleted user

But like.. that's how I take compliments and show my worth so really I don't think I can be blamed

I usually take compliments really well but the one that made me cry like a pussy was the one I was talking about lmao

and it actually had something to do with my worth to everyone around me and it made me really emotional so it was the context that made it funny for me, you know?

@Pickles group

I usually take compliments really well but the one that made me cry like a pussy was the one I was talking about lmao

and it actually had something to do with my worth to everyone around me and it made me really emotional so it was the context that made it funny for me, you know?

I'm glad I could provide a moment of entertainment

Deleted user

yes

@Pickles group

:)

Why are you so proud of being a complete bitch?

I know this isn't directed at me, but I'm proud of being a complete bitch because that way I know why people don't like me, plus it's my brand irl at this point

@The-Magician group

I love you beans but seriously some of you need to step off your high horse and realize that maybe you aren’t as special as you think you are-

Right back at you kid

I know this isn't directed at me, but I'm proud of being a complete bitch because that way I know why people don't like me, plus it's my brand irl at this point

The way you say this makes Mir's question like an advertisement question or something. And that's hilarious.

Deleted user

Well, you're different because you don't feel the need to randomly tell people they're not worth much after being asked to leave them alone

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I love you beans but seriously some of you need to step off your high horse and realize that maybe you aren’t as special as you think you are-

Right back at you kid

I fell off the horse before I was even born what are you talking about

@Pickles group

I feel like this is partially directed towards me and now I feel kinda bad

@HighPockets group

This is pretty close to how I attempt to live my life ngl.

That's a very Nich thing to say and I'm proud of you

@Pickles group

This is pretty close to how I attempt to live my life ngl.

Yeah same, but you're doing a better job than me

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I feel like this is partially directed towards me and now I feel kinda bad

it wAS NOT
I’M SO SORRY
I DIDN’T MEAN YOU
please don’t feel bad you are fren and I love you-

Right back at you kid

I fell off the horse before I was even born what are you talking about

Lol what a response.