forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

And of course, here is Miriam, once again changing the topic to her and something that no one gives a shit about

For the love of god lee get over yourself

I kind of agree. Mir's not even being annoying. She's just saying something random about her day that she thought might be somewhat funny.

Thank you Dommy <3

I got your back Mir.

Deleted user

And yet you think everyone cares about your constant critique

who said this??

@The-Magician group

Idk I think Lee is always wrong but that's just me shrug

Yeah a lot of people do, Hazel, I'm not surprised you share this opinion.
And honestly, it doesn't look like I give a flying fuck :)

Oh don't worry honey I have many more opinions about you ;)

Spill the tea sweetheart, what juicy opinions of me rattle around in that brain of yours?

Other than you're self-centered and you can't talk about anything else other than yourself? Or the fact that you have to feel needed by everyone?

You know, I was expecting you to say something that would hurt me, but I guess I was wrong

Deleted user

And yet you think everyone cares about your constant critique

Real tea right here @Coffee

Did Lee say that?

No.

I suppose it was you then.

Yeah. It's not worth it though. I probably overreacted and therefore deleted it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

oh finally people agree-

About what, El?

Lee constantly picking at your comments
I try not to say anything cause I don’t want people to hate me but I absolutely can’t stand when she does that-

Deleted user

oh finally people agree-

About what, El?

I try not to say anything cause I don’t want people to hate me but I absolutely can’t stand when she does that-

Tis the rudeness chat, my dear.

@The-Magician group

oh finally people agree-

About what, El?

I never said I was a female, Ella.

Deleted user

T_T

Oh I see– the pettiness is posted then deleted.

Interesting.

Deleted user

you hate it so much when I say things like what I just posted, and yet are passive aggressive when I delete it.

Deleted user

So, whose pettiness were you referring to, then? Did someone else post, then delete it the exact same times I did?

Deleted user

Everyone's doing it.

I hate it when people just don't say shit. Like you're already here, don't be twice as petty by trying to hide it.