forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Interesting approach, but can you be offended if you don't know for sure that you have it? Or by the fact that after Baylee explained the situation further (as every single one of us has done before) Mox actually agreed with him?

We all get annoyed by people using their mental illness/disorder as an excuse. Even you, Dom. It seems odd to get offended or mad over something like this.

Deleted user

I dont see the need to apologize if he explained the situation, I guess is where I'm coming from. People post vague rants all the time on here.

tis normal

@Moxie group

Okay but I still see where Dom is coming from

I’m not sure I have it either, but I’m pretty sure I do and I’m pretty sure Dom does

I felt really invalidated too

That’s why I said something.

I think this was an example of how vagueness can be harmful in some situations. Because it just seemed like Baylee was being an asshole that was invalidating a mental disorder that some people on this site have

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Brian was a member of the Ten Commandments, aka my discord friend group
He had a cursed image for every situation known to man just saved on his computer, everyone praised his glorious memes, he was great
Didn't have the cleanest sense of humor but I rarely talked to him so it wasn't really a problem
One day he apparently started acting like an ashhat towards like two people, causing a whole friend group to fall apart
I still don't know what he did, I just kind of watched in the background as everything went to chaos

and this situation feels exactly the same
it's like I'm just re-watching the fall of the ten commandments only this time Anne's not here to dramatically leave the chat

Edit: it appears I’m late

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm not mad or anything. And I didn't get riled up about it (though I did feel a little twinge of emotion). But the first statement was thoughtlessly made. As for why I would get involved emotionally is because I empathize in these matters (which is a lot of why I think I have ADHD).
Like Moxie, I was totally in agreement after clarification, but I guess what matters is just to be sure you are clear about everything when you are doing what Baylee was.

@HighPockets group

He had a cursed image for every situation known to man just saved on his computer, everyone praised his glorious memes, he was great
Didn't have the cleanest sense of humor but I rarely talked to him so it wasn't really a problem
One day he apparently started acting like an ashhat towards like two people, causing a whole friend group to fall apart
I still don't know what he did, I just kind of watched in the background as everything went to chaos

it's like I'm just re-watching the fall of the ten commandments only this time Anne's not here to dramatically leave the chat

That's what happened on my mom's side of the family.

Deleted user

Well, if I knew how it would affect y'all, I woulda provided context.

This reads like the "My dad has diabetes."

@HighPockets group

This reads like the "My dad has diabetes."

Lol

Deleted user

ahhhhhh– i understand now…

Be less vague Bitches.

It causes shit

Okay but I still see where Dom is coming from

I’m not sure I have it either, but I’m pretty sure I do and I’m pretty sure Dom does

I felt really invalidated too

That’s why I said something.

I think this was an example of how vagueness can be harmful in some situations. Because it just seemed like Baylee was being an asshole that was invalidating a mental disorder that some people on this site have

Yeah, Moxie is getting it. I hate using terms like "invalidated" because I don't want to be an idiotic wimp tbh. But the thing is that I struggle with the symptoms of ADHD and it honestly can make life really difficult. I didn't like my daily struggles being put down like that.

Deleted user

I wish there was a nice, gentle way to say 'grow a back bone'.

Deleted user

I like your new username, Eris

Thxxxxxxxxx. :D

Is my favorite. Pls buy for my birthday. It's coming up!!!

Deleted user

I….

I feel like the whole "I was diagnosed with crippling ADHD" part is getting ignored.

Dom, the things you think you got? I have a paper saying I have it. I understand the struggle.

But y'all are blowing it out of proportion. There are ways to work around it. ADHD doesn't ruin your life.

I wish there was a nice, gentle way to say 'grow a back bone'.

Eh, you're right though. It's our problem of having too sensitive feelings. But those are just the weaknesses of humanity that even I fall prey to every once in a while.

I….

I feel like the whole "I was diagnosed with crippling ADHD" part is getting ignored.

Dom, the things you think you got? I have a paper saying I have it. I understand the struggle.

But y'all are blowing it out of proportion. There are ways to work around it. ADHD doesn't ruin your life.

Yeah I'm probably being a wuss. But Mox might have a point (Idk with the "diagnosed with crippling ADHD" bit). How can you have it badly but be totally fine?