forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Good(?) news, sort of

We didn’t have time for roleplays because my teacher went on a long self-contradicting rant starting with why you should “keep an open mind and acknowledge that you aren’t always in the right” and ending with “101 reasons why trans people are absolute idiots” and honestly why am I not surprised

@HighPockets group

My health teacher wasn't good lol, we spent almost the whole semester annotating some book and then it wasn't even relevant to the final.
A highlight was when the nurse came to talk contraceptives and asked about the different types of condoms, and this one football player just softly goes "flavored".

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

my health teacher asked what the penis was (like anatomically if it were a muscle or an organ or whatever) and my friend, after he had said is it a muscle? she whispered, “Do you even lift, bro?” and omg it was the greatest shit

Holy crap that's awesome Lol.

@brb

I came very close to making a My Immortal reference in my creative writing project, but I ended up cutting it for space lol

NOOOO it would have been gold

@HighPockets group

I came very close to making a My Immortal reference in my creative writing project, but I ended up cutting it for space lol

It very much was not. I posted it a few pages ago lol, it was Not Good.

I just got my family because they have no filter and I missed the day we had sex ed due to vacation

Yeah I never had The Talk. But we're an ethnic Christian home so even though there are taboos on sex, sex is not taboo.

Wow. That sounded really good.

It very much was not. I posted it a few pages ago lol, it was Not Good.

shrugs It wan't that bad.

Deleted user

I got the Talk from school friends, so it was never a thing I needed to get

@RedTheLoveless

lmaoo I didn't even get the Talk
I was just given the Book it had a Bird and a Bee as characters so I made up voices for them as I read along

@RedTheLoveless

lmaoo I didn't even get the Talk
I was just given the Book it had a Bird and a Bee as characters so I made up voices for them as I read along

Holy schist that's great.

Thanks lmao. It was my parents' way of dealing with a smart but naive kid (this was in 4th grade)

@ElderGod-kirky group

I just got my family because they have no filter and I missed the day we had sex ed due to vacation

Yeah I never had The Talk. But we're an ethnic Christian home so even though there are taboos on sex, sex is not taboo.

Wow. That sounded really good.

I didn't have The Talk either. I just kinda… Found out on my own

Deleted user

That would make me untrustworthy

Even if I am, it has nothing to do with the sex

More due to the lack of maturity

Deleted user

Of all the reasons that I could be untrustworthy–

that one

is hysterical.