forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

My life is the kind of sad that I yell at unidentified objects in the sky to take me away. Just in case it's aliens looking for someone to abduct. And then I get really sad when I realize it's just an airplane in my defense it's dark, I'm tired, and nothing ever happens to me

Deleted user

I just got back from my first forensics meet this year and I'd like to be mean to mYSELF FOR BEING UGLY AND ANNOYING

Deleted user

People that complain about their ADHD affecting them in a negative manner makes me wanna throw pencils

Like, chief, I was told that my ADHD could be crippling, and not even 3 years later I'm not even taking meds

It's not the disorder's fault, it's your lazy ass who just wants an excuse for your complete lack of impulse control

@Moxie group

Hmmmm

Except for the fact that things affect different people in certain ways

And therefore, the way you are affected by your ADHD could be different than the way some people are affected by their ADHD

And therefore, people diagnosed with a disorder are not lazy. They have a brain disorder

@Pickles group

There's a girl who thinks she's more of a bitch than me which makes me want to be mean to her but I actually like her
My friend said that the fact that I think that proves my case but I don't know. Looking back, I've actually become a lot nicer. I'm still a huge bitch, but I've internalized it a lot more, it comes out less often, and I've learned to let more stuff go. Still really mean though, and unsure how to feel about a freshman taking my thing theres also a girl that says whatever pops into her head randomly, which is also my thing and I'm kind of upset

Deleted user

Hmmmm

And therefore, the way you are affected by your ADHD could be different than the way some people are affected by their ADHD

And therefore, people diagnosed with a disorder are not lazy. They have a brain disorder

But claiming it's your ADHD's fault for talking in class all the time is not it affecting people differently

just a lack of impulse control

All of the legitimate problems with ADHD, such as twitching, memory problems, zoning out, ect. are actual problems that you can say, "Well, I can't really help it."

But when I'm trying to do my homework after the teacher's done talking and someone's screaming in the corner over some dumb shit, saying "Well, I can't really help it, I have ADHD" doesn't cut it

Deleted user

Hi I’d like to be rude to the individual to even begin to think about touching my instrument, Giardinelli?

Fucking

this man saw it with my stuff (I was sitting at my desk in Chem, actually ready to do work), and grabbed it suddenly enough that I couldn’t stop him. I didn’t even stand, I just glared at him and demanded he give it back, and to absolutely fucking not touch it again.

Don’t touch my shit

especially the thing that’s worth more to me than you

@Moxie group

Hmmmm

But claiming it's your ADHD's fault for talking in class all the time is not it affecting people differently

just a lack of impulse control

All of the legitimate problems with ADHD, such as twitching, memory problems, zoning out, ect. are actual problems that you can say, "Well, I can't really help it."

But when I'm trying to do my homework after the teacher's done talking and someone's screaming in the corner over some dumb shit, saying "Well, I can't really help it, I have ADHD" doesn't cut it

Oh okay yeah that’s fair and bullshit, I agree with you

Deleted user

I interupt this segment to report that I have decorated both my laptops with stickers and I feel snazzy as shit

@croccin-champagne

you literally just posted on a public forum (: if you wanted people to mind their business, then you should have taken your own business elsewhere (: especially not to the rudeness chat (: