forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Dont misunderstand im not poking fun.
I just think that of all the reason to find me untrustworthy/dislike/be afraid of me–

–that is an interesting choice.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I just think that of all the reason to find me untrustworthy/dislike/be afraid of me–

There are so many other perfectly reasonable choices Lol.

Deleted user

exactly

Edit:
Wait a fucking minute–

Deleted user

and it cant be a phobia unless it's a debilitating fear.

Really? Good to know.

Fun fact! For example I have a phobia of preying mantis bugs. Meaning I can't even look at them without feeling ill and/or passing out/or having a panic attack.

@The-Magician group

Please explain to me why my mom is yelling at me for spending too much money when I've only purchased one thing in the last month and that was a five dollar Starbucks coffee

To be fair, my mum was pretty close to tears yesterday because I spent over $200 in town

exactly

Edit:
Wait a fucking minute–

XD

and it cant be a phobia unless it's a debilitating fear.

Really? Good to know.

Fun fact! For example I have a phobia of preying mantis bugs. Meaning I can't even look at them without feeling ill and/or passing out/or having a panic attack.

Whoa. I hate to tell you buddy, there are a lot of them where I live. They're really chill guys though. I'm low-key scared of rodents though so… But still Mantises are not at all scary. You have any idea why you're scared of them?

Deleted user

I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT IN THE MOST AGGRESSIVE WAY POSSIBLE

@ElderGod-kirky group

We used charcoal in com art today for figure drawing instead of the conte crayons

I made a mess of myself

So glad I wore a black hoodie and already stained pants

Deleted user

charcoal is soooo much fuuunn! I used it recently in a piece I did and it actually looks decent

@ElderGod-kirky group

I didn't like the compressed charcoal or the harder vine stick. I preferred the willow vine stick 'cause it was just easier to use and didn't quit working 75% of the time

Deleted user

I didn't like the compressed charcoal or the harder vine stick. I preferred the willow vine stick 'cause it was just easier to use and didn't quit working 75% of the time

I don’t know where to get charcoal sticks, or else I would use them, but I’m pretty sure my charcoal pencils are willow, and they’re really nice. Compressed Charcoal is really hard to use because it’s so much harder and less crumbly than willow, but the texture is nicer in my opinion.

Deleted user

peeps– im delegating today as Mod Day because i'm going to be offline most of today. I'm hosting my first work event!
not that I expect drama but one can never know and I do really love coming back to some wild shit, but I digress

if yall need me fuck off please reach out to my lovers other Mods.

<3

Deleted user

Today's Aesthetic: Sweater weather and my new glasses

I demand proof

Like here or…..

oh—insta me chicka