forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

idk why but circimference makes me think of girth and I really am uncomfortable now

G I R T H
My APUSH teacher referred to Taft as "an absolute unit" and I'm still not over that lol

I mean.. it ain't wrong

@RedTheLoveless

idk why but circimference makes me think of girth and I really am uncomfortable now

G I R T H
My APUSH teacher referred to Taft as "an absolute unit" and I'm still not over that lol

I mean.. it ain't wrong

That reminds me of the time my father referred to Buddha as the "rotund statue man"

@HighPockets group

G I R T H

I mean.. it ain't wrong

That reminds me of the time my father referred to Buddha as the "rotund statue man"

Chef's kiss

@The-Magician group

I just want to say that what happened last night on my end was unacceptable, and I wasn’t thinking straight.

Earlier on in the day I tried to kill myself, and when I’m feeling suicidal I tend to take it out on those around me so that if I ever do follow through with it, they won’t miss me.
I try to get people to hate me so that they won’t miss me if and when I die.

I know that a lot of you hate me, or at most just dislike me, and while it hurts I think it is for the best.

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Lee, I can tell you this. From what I have seen of you, you don't seem to be that bad of a person. You just have emotions and that's okay. Everyone can go over the top sometimes and that's perfectly fine so long as you know it was wrong. Honestly, I do hold grudges, I do hate people, and I do dislike people, but that doesn't mean I won't care if they commit suicide. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if ever my brain were to function that way. I find it quite disgusting, to say the least. So I'll tell you this. I care. And I'm pretty damn sure that a lot of people on this site, especially Moxie, care too. I'm sorry that you feel this way, I know that it isn't the best place to be, and I can't guarantee that it will get better, but you'll never know if you don't keep pushing. So, please, Lee. Keep moving forward, for those of us in the world who do care. <3

@Pickles group

Listen here, buster, being mean to people doesn't make them not miss you and if you die I will be very upset with you. Just so you know
<3
please don't hate me. I know I'm not helping

Deleted user

If you attempted, as in tried, you should be in the hospital.

And what you said still is fucked up.

@Moxie group

first of all, you don’t know the whole situation, so you’re not really in a position to be giving advice

second of all, they never said what they did was okay. So hop off