forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

Yeah I treat people like shit, we all do. It’s better than treating yourself like shit.
Would you rather hurt yourself or someone else?? Because I would rather hurt someone else. I may hate myself to the point where I’m breaking down and can’t really be left alone outside, but when it comes to my emotions I will ALWAYS take it out on someone else because through all the shit I’m dealing with, I can not allow my negative emotions to tip me over the edge.
Ya know? I sat at nan in law’s house tonight, drinking and crying to my boyfriend because I feel like I can’t do anything right. I put myself into an asthma attack. And that’s because I took my emotions out on myself.

So as you can see, I would much rather make someone else feel shit so I don’t have to feel even shittier, and when people like you give me the opportunity to, I take it.
And it’s not just me who is okay with it.

Deleted user

Getting hit on by a Door Dash driver is a different experience.

is that like the Uber Eats of where you live?

Yeah, it's like Uber Eats. I saw half a million commercials for it last weekend while I was trying to watch Catching Fire.

Bite Squad for the win though

@Pickles group

I DIDN'T SEE THE ON AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS YOUR WAY OF TELLING US YOU GOT HIT BY A CAR AGAIN and I was low-key wondering how it was different

@The-Magician group

AND ANOTHER THING! I have never said a bad word against Dom, or Ella, or Nie, or anyone really that isn’t Miriam or Jyn. And possibly Emi? I don’t know at this point??
So it’s basically only 2 or 3 people I treat like shit, but then Eris is right, you guys have said a lot worse than I did.
So suck it up and move on, because it isn’t going to change.

You're seriously not even going to apologize for telling me I'm 'not worth much?'
We haven't said worse than you have. And even if we had, we'd own up to it.

Why should I apologise for 1) a joke, and 2) something I am not sorry for??
I only apologise for the things I am sorry for.

Deleted user

Yeah I treat people like shit, we all do. It’s better than treating yourself like shit.
Would you rather hurt yourself or someone else?? Because I would rather hurt someone else. I may hate myself to the point where I’m breaking down and can’t really be left alone outside, but when it comes to my emotions I will ALWAYS take it out on someone else because through all the shit I’m dealing with, I can not allow my negative emotions to tip me over the edge.
Ya know? I sat at nan in law’s house tonight, drinking and crying to my boyfriend because I feel like I can’t do anything right. I put myself into an asthma attack. And that’s because I took my emotions out on myself.

So as you can see, I would much rather make someone else feel shit so I don’t have to feel even shittier, and when people like you give me the opportunity to, I take it.

that is such an unhealthy coping mechanism I literally gagged

You need to get help instead of willingly being a bitch to everyone.

Deleted user

AND ANOTHER THING! I have never said a bad word against Dom, or Ella, or Nie, or anyone really that isn’t Miriam or Jyn. And possibly Emi? I don’t know at this point??
So it’s basically only 2 or 3 people I treat like shit, but then Eris is right, you guys have said a lot worse than I did.

You're seriously not even going to apologize for telling me I'm 'not worth much?'

It wasn't a joke. And even if it was, it wouldn't be funny.

So, in conclusion, you don't apologize for putting me into a depressive episode that ended with a self harm relapse.

Hm.

@The-Magician group

I’m on medication honey, I’m having blood tests, I’m getting professional help. But that won’t stop me from being a bitch to people.
Just like how you never listen to the things people say, why should I listen to you?
Why should I listen to an insignificant little child?

@Pickles group

Isn't taking it out on other people allowing your negative emotions to tip you over the edge??

@The-Magician group

It wasn't a joke. And even if it was, it wouldn't be funny.

So, in conclusion, you don't apologize for putting me into a depressive episode that ended with a self harm relapse.

Hm.

Nope.
I don’t apologise, because I’m not sorry 😂
If I caused you to kill yourself, then I would be sorry. But you’re still here, I’m drunk, and I’m not sorry 😂

@HighPockets group

Call me crazy, but I'd rather hurt myself because I have no clue what anyone else is going through. I know I can take it. I don't know if they can. That's not something to be proud of, it's something to seek therapy for. When I take my emotions out on other people, I feel worse. I had the worst day of my life on Wednesday and you didn't see me take it out on people I barely know. Did you ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe, the way you treat people makes them feel ever shittier? Because the way you treat me makes me hate myself even more, so thanks for that. If you're actually getting asthma attacks due to your emotions, you need some professional help, not to go online and be a prick.

Deleted user

I listen more than you would know, Lee.

And there you are again with the worth thing. There is no excuse for calling someone worthless and insignificant.

Maybe you should listen because I actually give a fuck about you, whether you see it or not. But if you want to be someone who lets themselves plunge further and further into darkness until it literally kills them, be my guest.

@The-Magician group

Isn't taking it out on other people allowing your negative emotions to tip you over the edge??

I don’t know where the edge is at this point my dear.. I really dont

Deleted user

Do not blame others for your self harm. That is a CONSCIOUS CHOICE that one makes and is not anyone's fault but the person themselves.

Deleted user

Call me crazy, but I'd rather hurt myself because I have no clue what anyone else is going through. I know I can take it. I don't know if they can. That's not something to be proud of, it's something to seek therapy for. When I take my emotions out on other people, I feel worse. I had the worst day of my life on Wednesday and you didn't see me take it out on people I barely know. Did you ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe, the way you treat people makes them feel ever shittier? Because the way you treat me makes me hate myself even more, so thanks for that. If you're actually getting asthma attacks due to your emotions, you need some professional help, not to go online and be a prick.

LOUDER FOR THE BITCHES IN THE BACK

@HighPockets group

I DIDN'T SEE THE ON AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS YOUR WAY OF TELLING US YOU GOT HIT BY A CAR AGAIN and I was low-key wondering how it was different

Maybe a Door Dash driver gives you food afterwards?

@The-Magician group

Not gonna lie, just shut up? Maybe?? When you’ve grown up a little, try to give me advice that isnt what I already do 🤷🏻😂

@The-Magician group

Do not blame others for your self harm. That is a CONSCIOUS CHOICE that one makes and is not anyone's fault but the person themselves.

Thank you 😂😂 someone said it

@Pickles group

Call me crazy, but I'd rather hurt myself because I have no clue what anyone else is going through. I know I can take it. I don't know if they can.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this way. You know, whenever I'm posed with that sort of question and then I spiral into doubt about the inherent good and bad levels of humanity and whether or not this is the way all people think and oh look here I go again

@HighPockets group

Not gonna lie, just shut up? Maybe?? When you’ve grown up a little, try to give me advice that isnt what I already do 🤷🏻😂

Don't tell me to shut up or to grow up, especially since you're the most immature person I've had the displeasure of talking to in my entire life. I genuinely cannot see why Eris and Moxie like you.
I'm done talking to you, and I'm done with this thread.

Deleted user

One would hope.
But no he did not hit me with his really loud–yet impressive–truck

@Pickles group

Shows up at your funeral with your chicken nuggets

@The-Magician group

Jyn, leave the chat.
I dare you.
You don’t have the guts to be “done with this thread”, because like most people you will come running back.
And immature is something I am not.
There is a method behind the madness, child, and I’m afraid you’re just not mature enough to see it.
Eris sees it.. I know she does