forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I'd rather go to a real Italian restaurant.

The sass here I can't tell if it was intentional or not

It was very intentional. My ancestors didn't come over from Italy to have their descendant eat at an Olive Garden.

@Pickles group

My ancestors didn't come from Germany to have their descendant order chicken tenders at a German restaurant but that didn't stop me when I was 6

me getting chicken parmesan or a burger at every restaurant, including the ones that only advertise their pizza to this day

@HighPockets group

How the fuck did I get so many socks?

Socks are great. A bunch of mine have holes in them, though. From "sport activities"

You don't understand, there were so many and I don't know where they came from-

@The-Magician group

I mean, that's basically how Lee treats pretty much everyone who isn't Moxie or Eris no matter how they feel. They constantly make jabs at people despite being told to stop, and Miriam has every goddamn right to be mad about that.

Exactly. Ex-fricking-actly.

The amount of times I have told Moxie to piss off and leave me alone, taking jabs at her past, making even her feel like shit.. don’t think you’re special just because I do it to you in public. Just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen

@The-Magician group

AND ANOTHER THING! I have never said a bad word against Dom, or Ella, or Nie, or anyone really that isn’t Miriam or Jyn. And possibly Emi? I don’t know at this point??
So it’s basically only 2 or 3 people I treat like shit, but then Eris is right, you guys have said a lot worse than I did.
So suck it up and move on, because it isn’t going to change.

@Pickles group

What is a cannery??? Why is this guy talking about religion too? I'm confused? My google search didn't help

Where are you???

Well I'm in Red Robin but I'm listening to an audiobook. He was talking about a church he's part of and he gets his emergency food from a cannery because he's religious and something about Mormons

@HighPockets group

AND ANOTHER THING! I have never said a bad word against Dom, or Ella, or Nie, or anyone really that isn’t Miriam or Jyn. And possibly Emi? I don’t know at this point??
So it’s basically only 2 or 3 people I treat like shit, but then Eris is right, you guys have said a lot worse than I did.

Okay, well maybe don't treat people like shit?? It isn't that hard. And forgive me for not enjoying being around a person who refuses to change the awful way they treat me.

Deleted user

the fact that you acknowledge you treat people like shit and have no problem with it tho

@HighPockets group

What is a cannery??? Why is this guy talking about religion too? I'm confused? My google search didn't help

Where are you???

Well I'm in Red Robin but I'm listening to an audiobook. He was talking about a church he's part of and he gets his emergency food from a cannery because he's religious and something about Mormons

Red Robin slaps though

Deleted user

Where are you???

Red Robin slaps though

Red Robins hits different

@HighPockets group

Where are you???

Red Robin slaps though

Red Robins hits different

10/10 restaurant

Deleted user

Getting hit on by a Door Dash driver is a different experience.

Deleted user

You're seriously not even going to apologize for telling me I'm 'not worth much?'
We haven't said worse than you have. And even if we had, we'd own up to it.

Deleted user

is that like the Uber Eats of where you live?

@HighPockets group

is that like the Uber Eats of where you live?

Yeah, it's like Uber Eats. I saw half a million commercials for it last weekend while I was trying to watch Catching Fire.