I babysit his kids
He’s really nice. And I love his wife. He’s just super ripped

I'm directly related to Bob Greasie

Oh cool I have no idea who that is

sports announcer lol
I have a lot of realitives in sports.

@ElderGod-kirky group

It's pajama day ma dudes

School's probably going to throw a hissy fit that 90% of the participants are just wearing sweatpants

I, however, am wearing matching Stitch top and bottoms, and a raccoon robe overtop of it

@croccin-champagne

We did tik tok day like the week before winter break and nearly everyone showed up as vsco or egirl/boy. More boys showed up as vsco girls than eboys. Long tshirts and girls athletic shorts, hydro flasks, and scrunchies. The whole nine yards.

@Pickles group

That sounds just a little fun
When we had spirit week, the teachers had different ones than the students. One of the days was dress up like students, and a bunch of them dressed up like vsco girls

@ElderGod-kirky group

We did tik tok day like the week before winter break and nearly everyone showed up as vsco or egirl/boy. More boys showed up as vsco girls than eboys. Long tshirts and girls athletic shorts, hydro flasks, and scrunchies. The whole nine yards.

I would totally dress up as Kenji if I had the money to get all of his accessories and clothing

@ElderGod-kirky group

Here's the thing

I need a legit reason to skip, and I don't want to miss commercial art since we're going finals and I like that class.

BUT I could plausibly get my mom to let me skip normal school once I get off the bus

@Mojack group

I’d like to be rude to the dude that wasn’t very nice to me back in elementary, I wouldn’t call it bullying necessarily but jesus christ dude what did I ever do to you?? Like I literally just sat at my desk, sometimes with my friends but that was it. I could be walking and he would be walking behind me and I’d just hear him say something about me. Like one time there was this team game thing and we were choosing teams, and as I was walking I heard “Who would want to be on a team with (name)” and it does seem petty that I’d remember it 5+ years later but it’s pretty hard for me to forget. Then he moved away to Toronto and for the last few years of elementary I was chill.

And now, first day of my second semester I find out that he’s back and he sits in front of my in my civics course, and what’s the first thing I fucking hear? “(Someone else’s name) I just noticed who sits behind me,” briefly mumbling my name

I don’t think I have the willpower to deal with him for the rest of the semester which sucks because civics is a class I personally enjoy

but at least I have foods class this semester!

Anyways my school had a meme day for Halloween. Like 3-4 different days of costumes, I know meme day was one of them, there was a group costume day and your own costume day. And a home room costume as well.

Deleted user

With the whole boy being mean thing, he just liked you and didn't understand his feelings, so he overcompensated by being a dick. Or he could've just been a dick to everyone

@ElderGod-kirky group

Migraines man

Led me to near-self-suffocation so I didn't have to see all the lights around me while I waited for the ton of medication I took to kick in and numb the pain