forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

My grandmother is lecturing me about political and government related subjects and I KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM THAN HER!! SHES GETTING STUFF WRONG!!!

@Moxie group

Also. I can’t vote in the primary. But I can’t vote in the presidential election. And I think that’s fucking stupid

I’ll be voting for people that I didnt even pick

@The-Magician group

Welcome to America

I’d like to start a petition to have you guys move to the UK.
We have free health care, the voting is pretty simple (although I myself have no desire to partake in it), gun crime is practically nonexistent, a certain action that results in a pregnant woman no longer being pregnant is not illegal, you can drink at 18 (legally), bank accounting is very simple as well, and it’s just nicer over here I think!

@Pickles group

I would like to be rude to time zones cause fuck that

For half a second I thought you were on about our time zone difference 😅

She wasn't?

@Fraust

Welcome to America

We have free health care, the voting is pretty simple (although I myself have no desire to partake in it), gun crime is practically nonexistent, a certain action that results in a pregnant woman no longer being pregnant is not illegal, you can drink at 18 (legally), bank accounting is very simple as well, and it’s just nicer over here I think!

I agree. America is shit. I wanna move to Switzerland and no one will even fucking worry about WW3 because we're all neutral in every war

Deleted user

I’d be cool with living anywhere else in Europe lmao

especially italy 🇮🇹

@ElderGod-kirky group

Explain this dress code to me

I've got shorts on that, even when pulled down some, aren't fingertip length and therefore breaking dress code

But I've got tights on so since my legs are a different color it's fine??? Walked past the vice principal and principal and neither one of them dress coded me

@Knick

Welcome to America

I agree. America is shit. I wanna move to Switzerland and no one will even fucking worry about WW3 because we're all neutral in every war

I mean, we can still get invaded here in Switzerland. It’s just really hard to (if you look at some of the measures we take), and people really aren’t supposed to either way.

Deleted user

imagine wanting to live :)))
jk jk …
America does suck though, the schools here put to much pressure on students, ive already contemplated dropping out way to many times this semester
they dont even prepare you for anything they just shove useless knowledge down your throats and expect you to continue on as functioning adults, all of the schools ive been to haven't taught me basic life skills that are actually needed like how to keep a vehicle running or how to do taxes. im 17 and i dont know how to open a bank account because the teachers dont care if you go poor or anything. as long as you know mental math and what dead pigs insides look like you have enough to succeed .

@Moxie group

I was talking about us

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I don't trust myself to go to work in the morning, but I still do it.

It aint new for Eris to not trust Eris.

Bitch surprises me all the time

Yeah. I'm like, "Anything can happen. Won't be too bad. Haven't died so far."

@The-Magician group

I was talking about us

Awww… you’re cute

@The-Magician group

So I just want to express my concern about the fact that the Coronavirus is most likely in my city..
my friends are freaking out about it, and while I know I don’t have a lot to be worried about, the fact that they are freaking out is causing me to be a bit panicky..

@Moxie group

I was talking about us

Awww… you’re cute

hhdgsahjgfadj no I was just bored and sad that time zones exist

@The-Magician group

I was talking about us

Awww… you’re cute

hhdgsahjgfadj no I was just bored and sad that time zones exist