people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

god I hate myself sometimes

@ElderGod-kirky group

Michael said it was a "dope ass outfit"
Sarah said Ciera's slept with more people than anyone in our school
Josey said I looked hot

I've changed into pants by now due to self-consciousness, but I'm feeling better about myself

@The-Magician group

Honey I get you.
I’ve been called a whore, a slag, a slut, retarded, a bitch, worthless, boring, dull, useless, a bimbo (by not only Miriam, but also my boyfriend)——basically everything under the sun.
It’s something you just have to take, nod, and laugh it off

@ElderGod-kirky group

It's mostly the fact that I've never really gone out of my comfort zone, aka jeans and baggy shirt/hoodie, and I randomly show up at school with this:

full
shorts
And my heeled combat boots

And I can just feel the stares

Deleted user

Can't help people looking at you, bruv. You wore a hot as hell outfit, be confident in that fact.

Deleted user

It's mostly the fact that I've never really gone out of my comfort zone, aka jeans and baggy shirt/hoodie, and I randomly show up at school with this:

full
shorts

its a cute outfit, if anyone says anything else about it tell them you dress for you and noone else, if they say anything after that ill fight them.

Deleted user

I……am……..so……bored…….

I've started testing my typing speed by trying to write as fast as my music.
—so far Im really good at Green Day.

@Pickles group

full
shorts

Maybe because it's cute?? There's literally nothing wrong with your outfit. Maybe it was a joking "slut" because you were wearing shorts?

@ElderGod-kirky group

full
shorts

Maybe because it's cute?? There's literally nothing wrong with your outfit. Maybe it was a joking "slut" because you were wearing shorts?

No, it was serious

BUT

I do feel better about it now, thanks guys

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

So I just want to express my concern about the fact that the Coronavirus is most likely in my city..
my friends are freaking out about it, and while I know I don’t have a lot to be worried about, the fact that they are freaking out is causing me to be a bit panicky..

Go drink illegally and keep yourself above like 70 degrees

Deleted user

I think it's 70 degrees Celsius that kills the virus

Which is 158 degrees in Fahrenheit.

@Moxie group

I mean I can legally drink in two weeks.. and as for 70C I can just put my hands in the kettle

No one is putting any hands in any kettles

Deleted user

"Water at 60 °C can induce scalding injuries in less than 3 seconds, while it takes 10 seconds to get an injury at 57 °C and 1.5 to 2 minutes in 52 °C hot water. Scalds are generally more common in children, especially from the accidental spilling of hot liquids."

Straight from Wiki