forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Mood
I design characters for my friends games and for my campaigns.

Deleted user

or creating characters for stories you will never write.

Im so bored I may make character pages for my favorite RPs

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

well at least that's somewhat productive
I just open a blank digital canvas, make a squiggly line, undo, make another one, undo, change the color, scribble, undo, and repeat until it's time for food

Deleted user

I'D LIKE TO BE RUDE AS FUCK TO WHATEVER MOTHERFUCKER S C R A T C H E D "{MY BEST FRIEND'S NAME, WHO IS ALSO LGBTQ+} FUCKED MIRIAM" ONTO A BATHROOM STALL

Deleted user

meh

why get offended by it? obviously whoever did it, did so to get a rise out of you. who cares what people say? why waste energy getting upset over something so petty?

just let it roll off you.

Deleted user

There's a lot more to it than I'm saying here. And let me tell you, I don't appreciate you making fun of the situation that is actually very serious.

Deleted user

There's always a lot more to what you're saying and every situation is serious.

I'm giving you advice. Having the I-don't-care-what-people-think-of-me attitude will help you a lot, honestly. Even just pretending for a while. You'll then grow into it and become more confident once you realize that what people think/say about you really doesn't matter. Then the next time you something like that you can just be like "fuck yea she did" and move on. You don't have to get caught up in all of that nonsense.

Deleted user

Yeah. You're right. Because not all of us want every detail of our life on the internet.

Also, for what it's worth, we never hooked up

Deleted user

I never said you did. Not to mention it was implied that you didn't because of how you reacted to the situation.
Reality? No one cares if you did or didn't. It's just gossip. And gossip is for the unintelligent.

¯\(ツ)

mmkay miriam

Deleted user

10/10 would do that if it was my name and my best friends….. or any of my other friends.

Deleted user

baylee making me strain my brain for proper names of vertebrae and which ones control which part of the body. goddamn

Deleted user

lol medical school is finally coming in handy. THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Deleted user

lmao I'd probably be really embarrased, but because my school is such a small school, it wouldn't matter.

And because you live in WI, honestly, and the carving will be covered, you can just shrug it off if you don't feel confident enough to own it.

psh writing

i haven't written something legit in weeks

or done like,

anything

just school

i'm doing great, absolutely

@saor_illust school

i'd like to be rude to the really annoying assignment that i had to do which involved a video of me and it's terrible. because i have a terrible recording voice.

on that note, i'd also like to be rude to my voice for sounding ten times younger than i really am on camera or recorded for that matter.