forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@south-is-a-tad-bit-outraged

I'D LIKE TO BE RUDE AS FUCK TO WHATEVER MOTHERFUCKER S C R A T C H E D "{MY BEST FRIEND'S NAME, WHO IS ALSO LGBTQ+} FUCKED MIRIAM" ONTO A BATHROOM STALL

i'm sorry blurry. that specifically hasn't happened to be but there have been rumors about me and my friends so i know how it feels

@actual-fandom-trash

last year everyone thought me and my friend were dating because we literally had all the same classes together. it was kinda annoying but honestly i didn't care all that much

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

There's always a lot more to what you're saying and every situation is serious.

I'm giving you advice. Having the I-don't-care-what-people-think-of-me attitude will help you a lot, honestly. Even just pretending for a while. You'll then grow into it and become more confident once you realize that what people think/say about you really doesn't matter. Then the next time you something like that you can just be like "fuck yea she did" and move on. You don't have to get caught up in all of that nonsense.

This is really such good advice imo. I try to be like this and fail.

Deleted user

Huzzah
A man of quality

she said in her monotone voice that lacks any and all emotion

Deleted user

I've said this before but I'll said it again–

If I rolled my eyes any harder they'd fall out of my goddamn gorgeous face.

@saor_illust school

also going to be quite rude to that screen recorder that i installed just to record that one anime i like on youtube so i can save it because apparently it's been "removed from youtube" even though i can watch it just fine.

i literally just spent two hours waiting for the movie to finish. and all i get is a nine second clip that i recorded for testing purposes two hours ago hhhhhhhhh maybe i'll try again tomorrow, we'll see.

@Moxie group

Hello this is Moxie's friend John.

My name is Barbicus stranglehold, I am an orc that hails from the barren wastes of Hagranor. Deprived of my essential fluids and spine, I am forced to languish upon this cruel earth in my sorrowful state, wherein I can no longer bring my axe upon the hapless villagers I used to so gleefully raid. My mind is fixated upon one desire; water. Cool water. My immense thirst eclipses event hat of the blinding desert sun that flay my pathetic meatsack that constitutes my skin. I drag myself upon infinite dunes, as buzzards and crows fly overhead, lusting for the day in which my soul leaves this anguish-filled mortal coil. I do not wish to grant them the liberty of my flesh.

With water, I can shape my spinal fluids once more. I can walk again, and feel the rolling sand beneath my feet, so that I may return to my tribe once more and bring my warrior throng to Grumtholog of the dead plateau. Please help me human, grant me the water I so desperately desire.

All I need, to drink water once more, is your credit card number, three digits on the back, expiration date and identification. But you had better hurry, or Grumtholog shall rise once more from his infernal pit to horde a lake of spinal fluid to beckon his dark masters from the nine hells.