forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to myself for being the kind of person that people like to piss off because they think it's funny. I lack the capability to not yell

Deleted user

Dear people that don't like my vintage 60's dress. Fuck you, it's throwback day and like hell if I don't wear my vintage dresses.

@saor_illust school

Henlo all.

So some guy named Devawolf literally just PMed me

and I recall you guys being rude to them for a little bit here and there before and I don't remember what it was about, could someone refresh my memory?

@Moxie group

I don’t have a reason but there is a certain chat that I am on that they are also on that has caused my own personal vendetta

@Moxie group

I have no idea, and I know what chat you’re on about Moxie needless to say that I feel the same way

hhhhhnggh its so annoying

Deleted user

They PMed me, too, and when I reprimanded them for it, they tried to pull the “I just wanted to talk to someone” card, and it was like, yeah, no? Not without permission? So Deva does it often. Death, if you’re reading this, tell them to like, stop

Deleted user

ahhhhh the growing population of 12 year olds.

They strike again

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’ve had a lot of odd beans I barely know PMing me just to talk and I don’t really see much of a problem with it…? If you’re that annoyed by a hello then you might need to down a whole glass of ice tea and think about your priorities for a moment-

Deleted user

Dom hit me with a number riddle and now he wont tell me if I got it right.

It's so infuriating.