forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

oh yeah deva pm'ed me and i haven't been very active recently so it was like ??
and the grammar made my eyes hurt so i just ignored them
"hi if i texted u what of the blues"
just,, no

@ElderGod-kirky group

I found two amazing audiobooks

"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life"
And
"Unfuck Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life"

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Dom hit me with a number riddle and now he wont tell me if I got it right.

It's so infuriating.

Oh I don't know if it's right or not. (I also haven't seen your answer yet.) I just want to know the code. It's to beat this level on a new game, but if I get the key it'll probably give me the answer and not how to get the answer. And I'm tired of watching a million ads about keto.

@Pickles group

It's so infuriating.

Oh I don't know if it's right or not. (I also haven't seen your answer yet.) I just want to know the code. It's to beat this level on a new game, but if I get the key it'll probably give me the answer and not how to get the answer. And I'm tired of watching a million ads about keto.

Curiosity intensifies

@ElderGod-kirky group

OH

I've also been Gibbs slapped today
Stunned the shit out of me because that's never happened before

My bro does that to me all the time!

I don't even remember what I said to warrant it. Pretty sure it was sarcastic tho, and my friend wasn't having it with my sarcasm

Deleted user

It's so infuriating.

I GAVE YOU THE KEY

NOW TELL ME IF IM RIGHT
I literally feel so smart solving it dude you have no idea

Deleted user

Apparently that is the only thing that ive been smart about today though.
I've said "Huh?" more times than I care to.

Pretty sure Baylee thinks im an idiot now too. The right side of my brain no work today. Only left.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's so infuriating.

I GAVE YOU THE KEY

NOW TELL ME IF IM RIGHT
I literally feel so smart solving it dude you have no idea

I have to sneak my iPad before I can find out so wait. But yeah. You're hella smart.