forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well, after the pneumonia thing she has started giving her kids a few specific vaccinations occasionally, but she's still super against them and avoids it as much as possible

And she's not vegan for animal rights or environmental reasons, she couldn't care less about that, she just thinks that being a strict vegan is the only way to eat healthy and if anyone tries to tell her otherwise she falls back on "but vegetables are good for you" "this pinterest comic says otherwise so your argument's invalid" and "you can't spell diet without die"
…she's that person.

And she's not just taking away animal products
She's also restricting fatty foods such as french fries, olive oil, and avocado
Overly sugary foods like sports drinks and ketchup
Along with a few other things I can't think of
It's bad
I just want to invite them all over to our house one day and then "accidentally" have a large steak dinner with cheesy potatoes and an avocado salad

Deleted user

So, to sum up this insurance commercial I just watched:

Some girl in the Galaxy of Kentucky got her speeder T-Boned

A ship with the word Big Insurance rolled up and snatched her up

Some old fuck rolled up with a sledgehammer and started fucking shit up

There was a little person that did a cartwheel over a dead body

A space horse

@The-Magician group

I think it's reasonable to be vegetarian
I just think vegans are kinda stupid
Even if you don't eat meat, like, eggs man
Eat eggs
They're good for you
And the whole not drinking milk thing?? Like, it's bad for cows to not milk them. Just drink the damn milk?? Why do you think it's bad to drink milk??

Personally I don’t like eggs. I don’t like the taste of them and the texture is all wrong for me. With cows milk it is once again the taste. I just don’t like it. Most dairy products make me nauseous and have actually caused me to throw up before (hence why I have vegan chocolat, vegan ice cream, and coconut milk)

@Pickles group

I think it's reasonable to be vegetarian
I just think vegans are kinda stupid
Even if you don't eat meat, like, eggs man
Eat eggs
They're good for you
And the whole not drinking milk thing?? Like, it's bad for cows to not milk them. Just drink the damn milk?? Why do you think it's bad to drink milk??

Personally I don’t like eggs. I don’t like the taste of them and the texture is all wrong for me. With cows milk it is once again the taste. I just don’t like it. Most dairy products make me nauseous and have actually caused me to throw up before (hence why I have vegan chocolat, vegan ice cream, and coconut milk)

Eggs are gross. Milk is great

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm vegetarian…

And that's crazy. But we don't hold that against you. Each to their own.

…Why is it crazy?????

I'm mostly messing around. But no meat isn't the most healthy thing because omnivore. And the fact that you would be missing out on a lot of nutrients without meat.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So, to sum up this insurance commercial I just watched:

Some girl in the Galaxy of Kentucky got her speeder T-Boned

A ship with the word Big Insurance rolled up and snatched her up

Some old fuck rolled up with a sledgehammer and started fucking shit up

There was a little person that did a cartwheel over a dead body

A space horse

Wow.

Deleted user

"Baylee, would you low-key fuck a Rabbid?"

I despise my friend group

@ElderGod-kirky group

My dad's phone is not safe from me and my observational skills

Backstory: I would always steal his old phone to either look up something if mine wasn't near me, or I'd use it to act as DJ in the car with him. No lock on it. Now I have his old phone and he has a new one.

A while ago, I watched him when he was unlocking his phone and kinda repeated the pin in my head once and never thought of it again. This morning, I needed into his phone to make sure the songs I added onto his Spotify were working properly, but he wasn't up to unlock it for me. So what did I do?

I unlocked his phone after two tries, and even then I only needed to change the last number to the automatic revision my brain told me right after I put in the first guess.

Boom. I'm a spy.