forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

I would like to be (belatedly) rude to the new Aladdin movie. Specifically, a single line from "Prince Ali". In the original, the line goes: "Heard your princess was a sight lovely to see". But the new one changed it to: "Heard your princess was hot, where is she?" and…idk. I liked the original line better, because it felt more…respectful? Like "We heard she's beautiful, and we'd like to see her, but only if you let us", whereas the second one feels like a demand? Like "So where's this hot princess, huh?" Idk how to describe what i mean. it just irritates the fuck out of me. just needed to rant lmao

@Moxie group

Okay that is very fair. I hate that they changed that line too, but only because it was one of my favorite lines from that song.

@ElderGod-Icefire

The whole point though was he wanted her cause she was pretty and rich wasn't it?

Yes, but no. Yes, because she was pretty and rich, but the point wasn't "so she's hot, lemme see her". idk

@Moxie group

The whole point though was he wanted her cause she was pretty and rich wasn't it?

What?? No. It was because he loved her and he wanted to be with her, but being a prince was the only way to do that

Deleted user

I actually really disliked the entire movie. Specifically Jasmine's character.

Deleted user

She seems so one dimensional. Like to OG Jasmine was sassy and smart and adventurous. This one was just–a bitch.
And Im sorry but "Speechless" was a shit song that did not need to be included.

@Moxie group

Okay yeah that's fair. I was disapointed with the way she acted
Yes I 100% agree with that. I agree that Jasmine needs a song for herself buuuut Speechless was not it. It didn't even sound like a disney princess song

@Pickles group

What?? No. It was because he loved her and he wanted to be with her, but being a prince was the only way to do that

He knew her for like
5 minutes and he didn't even know it was her

@Moxie group

He knew her for like
5 minutes and he didn't even know it was her

Uhh yeah but its disney. People fall in love on sight
And he did know it was her at the end.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Hate to interrupt this with such a question but-

Have I been seeming unusually grumpy, upset, annoying, or selfish lately?

I know I sort of mentioned this on the venting space chat a week ago but that's not exactly the best place to get a brutally honest answer, and I seriously need to know if this is all in my head or if others have noticed before I can start figuring out a way to improve…

@Moxie group

Have I been seeming unusually grumpy, upset, annoying, or selfish lately?

Maybe a little more grumpy or upset, but I wouldn't say annoying or selfish

Deleted user

Just gonna say… SuLtaN.
WOMEN CANNOT BE SULTANS. USE PROPER TERMINOLOGY! OLM ASINSU!

It's like Disney didn't know that Sultanas existed in history.

Deleted user

I swear I'm getting some responses up, Eris. Today has just been a weird day for me