forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But the herd immunity doesn't work. In the epidemic that happened recently in WA the populace was vaccinated enough (Washington being Washington) the quota was met. Though it is also important to note that epidemic means at least 15 in 100,000. (Makes me think of the minimum requirement for something to be a school shooting.)

Deleted user

Interrupting to be rude to a fucking terrifying horror movie scene I just watched

@HighPockets group

I have no respect for anti-vaxxers and I never will. Their stupidity endangers everyone around them, and leads to children dying. Also the whole "but what if the vaccine causes autism!" thing is bullshit because the study itself was bullshit, and anyways if you'd rather have a dead child than an autistic one then you don't deserve to be a parent and that's the motherfucking tea.

Deleted user

I have no respect for anti-vaxxers and I never will. Their stupidity endangers everyone around them, and leads to children dying. Also the whole "but what if the vaccine causes autism!" thing is bullshit because the study itself was bullshit, and anyways if you'd rather have a dead child than an autistic one then you don't deserve to be a parent and that's the motherfucking tea.

@Fraust

Anti vaxxers are fucking stupid. I know I can't force them to vaccinate their children, but like, there's a reason everyone makes fun of them

Deleted user

Because they dumb.

And that's that.

I mean I'd love for someone to explain to me in detail why someone would subect their child to measels, or whooping cough, or the goddamn plague (yea it still exists)

Ever hear a child crying while infected with whooping cough? It's fucking heart breaking.
I am one emotionless bitch, but shit that made me cry.

No child deserves to have to go through that.

Deleted user

I remember being in the hospital a few years ago and there was a whole outbreak of children who got whooping cough. Not only did they cough constantly, it was the type of sounding cough that makes it sound like your entire organ system is going to be thrust up your lung canal. It’s so horrible to listen to, and even relatively beginning to think about it again makes me feel sick. And they cried so much at night whenever I walked out of my room for some reason, or just during the day when the nurses were administering medicines.

Imagine subjecting your kid to that.

It just disgusts me. I won’t even respect someone the same if they even begin to defend them.

@HighPockets group

I've been lucky enough to not get sick too often (most severe thing I've had is a few cases of bronchitis and some stomach flu) but my sister has been sick for over a week with strep and influenza b and it's just so sad to see her like that.
I can't imagine willingly subjecting your own child to worse because of some disproven rumor.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Because they dumb.

And that's that.

I mean I'd love for someone to explain to me in detail why someone would subect their child to measels, or whooping cough, or the goddamn plague (yea it still exists)

Ever hear a child crying while infected with whooping cough? It's fucking heart breaking.
I am one emotionless bitch, but shit that made me cry.

No child deserves to have to go through that.

This argument assumes that it's an either or question. You won't necessarily get horrible diseases if you don't vaccinate. I don't have the best immune system but I've been fine. I haven't gotten vaccinated in like 18 years.

Deleted user

Because you had the important vaccinations as a baby. The 'for life' ones. I haven't ever gotten a flu shot (mostly because I get sick after having one–which is normal I just dont like being down for days) nor have I gotten vaccinated since I was a child.

And it is an either or question. The risk is incredibly high for unvaccinated children. More than 3 million people die from vaccine-preventable diseases each year. About 1.5 million of these deaths are in children less than 5 years old.

Those numbers are 100% preventable.

Deleted user

my mom said she wanted to be anti-vaxx but its a law here that children have to get vaccinated before they can enroll in school, so i guess Missouri did one thing right.

@actual-fandom-trash

I would like to be rude to myself for being unable to properly speak or open up about serious things in myself, especially to my therapist.
I would very much like to tell you everything but for some reason, my brain won't let me