tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

This chat is too dry latelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this is the only time we need another deathman or something istg

Deleted user

splits into the chat

hey guys i would like to be rude to everyone who I didn’t ask at school today, especially regarding my weight.

And speaking of my weight, apparently this bitched dropped so much that like, ten people noticed.

Best part???

I wasn’t looking to drop any! And my appetite absolute shit again, I barely ate anything at dinner (and several hours later I still have the urge to puke it up), and nothing at all through the schoolday.

That’s

epic

I love being whatever the hell is happening right now

@HighPockets group

Also the line change in Aladdin was not great, especially because the original delivery of "heard your princess was a sight LOVEly to see!" and the little squeak Robin Williams (RIP) did was super fun and made the song even better.

Deleted user

This chat is too dry latelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this is the only time we need another deathman or something istg

Then leave………?

@HighPockets group

Vaccinate! Your! Children!
As long as they can be vaccinated, since some have allergies or immune system issues that prevent it.
And in those cases, everyone else should be vaccinating their children for herd immunity!

Deleted user

Vaccinate and feed your children properly. holy crap why is that so hard?

@ElderGod-kirky group

I don't get any vaccinations, mostly because I never really get sick. The only ones I get are the required ones by the school each year, but besides that nada. Whenever I do get sick, it never lasts long and I don't get hit very hard by it—and by the time I would be sick, I would've been surrounded by people who have already had it before me.

Deleted user

I will say that it pisses me off when people completely attack anti-vaxxers

Like, I don't agree with it

But I'm one of those people who gets upset when we don't respect each other's rights

And in the end people will do what they think is best for their children {hopefully}

If that's not vaccinating, then let them do them ig

Don't @ me

Deleted user

Not sure why anyone would want to risk innocent lives–mainly children–but sure go off.

Deleted user

Not sure why anyone would want to risk innocent lives–mainly children–but sure go off.

There's so much more to it than that though.

Deleted user

Exactly what I think Mir. Now to defend the claim.

But I'm lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
And not as into formal debates as you areeeeeeeeeeeee

Deleted user

But they’re making the conscious decision to literally put their young child in danger to almost completely extinct diseases. There also isn’t a lot to like when people like that defend their actions by saying that they don’t want their child to get autism from a vaccine.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So. Vaccination has an awesome concept. But.
My main objection is morally. Like Mir was saying, don't force people to vaccinate. That's bad. Especially as they were cultivated in cells harvested from fetuses. I'm pro-life so I already have issues with that, but I think even some pro-choice people might take issue with that. Maybe I'm wrong.
There's also the fact that the business is funded by taxes which means we are forced to pay for it. Including the lawsuits. Which means the industry cannot be punished for a vaccine that kills people. Which obviously it has.
There's also the fact that so many vaccines that are being pushed are pretty bad. Many of the STI type of vaccines were made for sex workers and were only put out because the cons were that bad. But that only applied to really high risk people.
Another reason is that the industry is not an exact science. The seasonal vaccines that are put out are done by prediction. (Because they have to be mass produced beforehand.)
But a huge deal I have is how oppressive the Vax industry and its supporters can be. Example being in NY when Jews were forced to stay home from temple on an important day when the government insisted that all who entered be vaccinated as the temple was considered public space. Even though the Jews didn't do vaccination.

Deleted user

You know I love y'all because I've somehow summoned up the energy to attempt to write something defending my beliefs {and Dom's} that will most definitely embarrass myself

But then I deleted it because it's simple

It's the parent's conscious decision. You're right. It's the parent's decision. If a parent truly believes that it's better for their child to go unvaccinated, then they have the right to do so.
We may not agree with it, so we'll vaccinate our future children. But we can't expect people who genuinely disagree to do the same.

Deleted user

It's only a problem for me when they all know that they are consciously making a decision to put their child and others in danger.