forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

owo I am a wolf fwom a pack of wiwd wolfs and I shaww muwdew you wiff my knifes made of leafs uwu

kill this with fire

Deleted user

god I can be really fucking stupid sometimes.
XD

im wheezing
kill me someone please

Deleted user

MOM I SWEAR I DON'T HAVE A THING FOR PROSTITUTES FROM THE LATE 1800S IT'S FOR WRITING OKAY

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’d like to be rude to my two little sisters for thinking they’re entitled to anything and everything I own simply because we live in the same house.
…well, actually, just the older little one, not Emma. Emma’s too pure. She could kill everyone I know and love and I wouldn’t be able to stay mad at her for more than 2 seconds I mean look at her precious little face

Anyway, I went to choir practice for about an hour and a half. Before leaving, I closed my computer, hid my stuff, locked the door, took every possible precaution to make sure they’d stay out…

Well, I got back and what do I find?
Not only did they manage to unlock the hecking door, but
My candies were missing
Drawers were pulled out
Clothes were scattered around
My chair was moved around, leaving scratches in the floor
My computer was opened revealing the greasy scribbles all over my touchscreen and all over a drawing I’ve spent over 5 straight hours working on (don’t worry, I was able to recover it, thank gosh)
Papers scattered everywhere
Craft supplies were taken
My overpriced ice cream-shaped candies from Japan were all gone (I didn’t even get a full one to myself-)
The harmonica was missing along with my certified “Calm-The-Frick-Down-It-Was-A-Joke-You’re-Not-Going-To-Die-You-Pathetic-Little-ChildTM“ rainbow slinky
They even dug through my socks and underwear drawer to try and find the tic tacs I hid from them.

?
Excuse me???
They searched every single little corner of my room, taking whatever they felt like.

And the worst part is this has happened before, multiple times.

Whenever I confront my little sister about it, she either says “it wasn’t me” or rolls her eyes, shrugs, and says “Well maybe you shouldn’t keep a candy stash then, huh?” “I’m only 8, I’m curious, of course I’m gonna try and see what’s in your room” “Maybe if you’d just be a good sister and share your stuff we wouldn’t have to take it” or other crap like that, all with this bratty, sassy, I’m-better-than-you type of glare on her face, before sticking her tongue out at me and going back to her room

…I love her so much but dear heck
You aren’t entitled to my belongings!
These are my things that I bought with my money for myself. I don’t have to share everything with you.
I just want a space to myself, is that too much to ask?

yes I know this is super petty, I’m just really annoyed rn and had to say it. Feel free to ignore this.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…They ran off with my warm blanket
Why.
Why…
I’m so cold
I just wanna cry
I checked the living room, the basement, the bathrooms, I couldn’t find it or any other alternatives cause the little brats took the spare ones outside the other day for a doll picnic
I can’t sleep like this…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Dude that is not petty, that's freaking annoying, I'm sorry
Would telling your parents help?

I’ve told them, and every time they just loudly say “Stop getting into Ella’s stuff” before going back to what they were doing and expect that to change anything

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

…They ran off with my warm blanket
Why.
Why…
I’m so cold
I just wanna cry
I checked the living room, the basement, the bathrooms, I couldn’t find it or any other alternatives cause the little brats took the spare ones outside the other day for a doll picnic
I can’t sleep like this…

Go to your parents and demand justice.