Deleted user

Blunt and to the point.

We dont do introductions here. ✌

Deleted user

exactly fuck off my lmaos bitch

take a shot bitches

you too random fucking newbie

You don't have a monopoly on using lmao, and im not a bitch, bitch

I definitely have a monopoly on using lmao, and you’re the bitchiest bitch to ever bitch on this bitch, bitch

Deleted user

take a shot bitches

What a power move, Emi.

Assert dominance not with the t-pose, but with my disgusting use of monopolies

@ElderGod-Icefire

take a shot bitches

I definitely have a monopoly on using lmao, and you’re the bitchiest bitch to ever bitch on this bitch, bitch

Really? Do i have to pay you a royalty for its use, then? Do you own the word? And i think you may mean yourself, as, in general, I am normally not a bitch

Deleted user

take a shot bitches

Really? Do i have to pay you a royalty for its use, then? Do you own the word? And i think you may mean yourself, as, in general, I am normally not a bitch

Yes, you do, hand over the cash. I’m a disgusting pig who wants money, I said it lmao. That’s your shot tax, hand it over.
Did I say I? I know I’m a bitch, but unfortunately I cannot be quelled with such lies.

@ElderGod-Icefire

take a shot bitches

Yes, you do, hand over the cash. I’m a disgusting pig who wants money, I said it lmao. That’s your shot tax, hand it over.
Did I say I? I know I’m a bitch, but unfortunately I cannot be quelled with such lies.

Sorry, im a broke teenager. here's my will to live instead. Is that satisfactory?
Lies? But you just admitted that you are one. So tell me, are you hypocritical, or simply unable to see the flaw in your logic?

Deleted user

take a shot bitches

Sorry, im a broke teenager. here's my will to live instead. Is that satisfactory?
Lies? But you just admitted that you are one. So tell me, are you hypocritical, or simply unable to see the flaw in your logic?

Psh unfortunately I already have one of those. Many of those, actually, so how about I take your skull instead?
Uh, obviously the latter? I’m a bitch, so obviously I’m going to think way too highly of myself.

@Fraust

fuck off
….but like– nicely because I get yelled at for being too mean

do i have to leave?

If you're under fourteen or something I think
I dunno though

@ElderGod-Icefire

take a shot bitches

Psh unfortunately I already have one of those. Many of those, actually, so how about I take your skull instead?
Uh, obviously the latter? I’m a bitch, so obviously I’m going to think way too highly of myself.

Hm. I'm sorry, but I am, in fact, very attached to my head. So no. You may have my left pinky finger, if you wish. Or possibly my entire left hand.
A good point

Deleted user

Hm. I'm sorry, but I am, in fact, very attached to my head. So no. You may have my left pinky finger, if you wish. Or possibly my entire left hand.
A good point

Hm too bad lmao

that’s two, now you owe me every vital organ in your body

it sucks being a minor, doesn’t it??

gee whizz give it up!

Deleted user

fuck off
….but like– nicely because I get yelled at for being too mean

do i have to leave?

Are you under 15?
I was joking……–

@ElderGod-Icefire

A good point

Hm too bad lmao

gee whizz give it up!

I quite need my vital organs. Again, you may have a hand. Either one, but not both. Or my feet. Or my hair. Or feet and hair.

And yes, it does

What am I giving up, now?

Deleted user

A good point

Hm too bad lmao

gee whizz give it up!

I quite need my vital organs. Again, you may have a hand. Either one, but not both. Or my feet. Or my hair. Or feet and hair.

And yes, it does

chop chop

you wanted to give me your will to live but you will not act upon it??

I want your o r g a n s

@ElderGod-Icefire

A good point

Hm too bad lmao

gee whizz give it up!

And yes, it does

chop chop

I want your o r g a n s

Nope. I'll give it up, but until it is gone, i will continue to employ it (:

w h y ? what arcane ritual have you in mind?

Deleted user

A good point

Hm too bad lmao

gee whizz give it up!

And yes, it does

chop chop

I want your o r g a n s

0:< how dare you

what is this arcane ritual you speak of? I want to sell them for profit!! IT’S ALL ABOUT MONEY ICEFIRE

@ElderGod-Icefire

A good point

Hm too bad lmao

gee whizz give it up!

And yes, it does

chop chop

I want your o r g a n s

0:< how dare you

what is this arcane ritual you speak of? I want to sell them for profit!! IT’S ALL ABOUT MONEY ICEFIRE

(:<

IT'S ICE. and who even buys organs??

Deleted user

ok we chopped it down twice and now I’m tired of the conversation