@Moxie group

fuck off
….but like– nicely because I get yelled at for being too mean

do i have to leave?

Are you under 15?
I was joking……–

do i have to say

No. :)
Just know that the age limit on this particular chat is 15 or above. If not we ask that you leave only because we talk about heavy topics here sometimes and don't want to subject your young ears to that.
If you are, great! But good luck, because we can get pretty rude here (as you have already seen)

@textsfromyourex

fuck off
….but like– nicely because I get yelled at for being too mean

do i have to leave?

Are you under 15?
I was joking……–

do i have to say

No. :)
Just know that the age limit on this particular chat is 15 or above. If not we ask that you leave only because we talk about heavy topics here sometimes and don't want to subject your young ears to that.
If you are, great! But good luck, because we can get pretty rude here (as you have already seen)

ok

Deleted user

Hmmmm– Im not confident in the newbies maturity.

but alas, I can only protect those that wish to remain protected. Enter the lions den, child, but you can't blame us for what you experience.

@The-Magician group

It would be so much easier if I could just drive to college instead of taking the train. SO MUCH EASIER!!!! I would be home by now, but no, some girl in art made me late for my train so I had to catch the next one which doesn’t even go direct!
And it feels like I’m pregnant, which is a horrible feeling for a guy to feel.
Someone please just get rid of this headache!!!

Deleted user

I'm not going to be on much (if at all) this weekend, so sorry if this causes any delays/pain/joy