forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to the girls in the bathroom that were filming a tik tok. Wtf??? Let me go to the bathroom?? Take your FILMING elsewhere?? Like not at school?? In the bathroom before class when you know damn well that people are trying to use it?? "Its not like anyone's going to use it while we're in here" -an actual quote. While three people has already pushed their way through and more and waiting to get through
I hate freshmen

@Fraust

Okay, I think tik tok is okay, but only when it's memes. Only memes. People who legitimately do the dancing thing fucking disgust me. Like, stop saying "Renegade, renegade" in the middle of fucking class?? With no fucking context or reason?? Stop doing your stupid fucking dances in the middle of fucking class???? Shut the actual fuck up I hate every single one of you (not you guys, the zoomers) and this is why I can't stand being around people my age????

Deleted user

I think people are allowed to do what they want as long as it doesn't directly effect someone else's life. You can just do what I do and ignore it instead of getting so worked up about it

Deleted user

Ella that made me laugh so hard in the middle of my government class

Deleted user

I'm not going to be on much (if at all) this weekend, so sorry if this causes any delays/pain/joy

10/10 devastated

Deleted user

both of these are such moods that I cannot figure out which to respond to

Deleted user

folds hands together politely and screams
I don't like math.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Why the fuck am I still sick
And why the fuck and I at school

This reminds me of how stupid my school is.

So there's this one guy in my class that left public school for homeschool because his dad was really sick (i think, this was just gathered by eavesdropping). He hasn't been to school in months, and he just came back yesterday. Well, he didn't want to because he has the fucking flu and needs to wear a mask to make sure no one else gets sick from him—while almost the entire school is out because they're sick and feeling like they're dying. One of our guidance counselors fucking threatened to take away extra schooling (our career and tech school he and I are enrolled in) if he didn't come back Thursday.

HE HAS THE FUCKING FLU DO YOU THINK HE WANTS TO BE THERE????

And then, on top of that, our vice principal/dean of students/the-guy-that-the-actual-principal-blindly-follows-because-he's-a-moron yelled at him for wearing the mask. Like, do you think he's wearing it for shits and giggles? It's suffocating and he hates it, but he has to because he has the flu. It's not hurting anyone or anything.

WHYYYYYYYYY IS MY SCHOOL SO DUMB

Deleted user

The public school system is so whack it's a miracle that anyone in the united states can function like a human being

@croccin-champagne

can anyone in the us really actually function like a human being? or are those that look it just pretending well enough that the obvious messes don't notice?