forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@spacebluelily language

Ye I just looked him up. I’m sorry for your guys’ loss. I personally don’t follow in modern rap but that sucks. Apparently he was a really nice guy.

^^
Yeah, I don't really listen to anything besides showtunes but it always sucks when a beloved celebrity dies, especially so young. I'm still not over Carrie Fisher's death and that's coming on 3 years…

Yeah, I’m still not over her death either. She really was one of my favorite actress/celebrities. Whenever I read her book and go through her twitter posts it makes me feel sad. It was horrible she had to die the way she did, and it hurt her friends and family more than it hurt us.

Yeah. She's someone who I only really started reading about after she passed, and her words of wisdom have helped me an insane amount during my mental health struggles. She's always really inspired me and when I'm having a particularly rough day I write her quotes on my arms.

That’s one of the many reason why she’s one of my favorite persons. She inspires and helps a lot of people in life without even meeting them. Not many people or celebrities have that same affect. I always loved how thoughtful, inspiring, tough and caring she was. She really inspired me to be the person I am and her words of wisdom have helped me a lot during those tough times. Since I feel like it, I‘ll just type a quote I really love.

“If I’m drawn to anything, it would be kindness.” -Carrie Fisher

@spacebluelily language

I’m already imagining how Knee Trees would look. It’ll be horrifying, but at the same time beautiful.

I could be described the same way. Except, omit the beautiful

No, No, No. I will not omit the beautiful. You are a beautiful human and I don’t need to know you to know that. Everyone in this world is beautiful, even if they don’t think so themselves.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’m already imagining how Knee Trees would look. It’ll be horrifying, but at the same time beautiful.

No, No, No. I will not omit the beautiful. You are a beautiful human and I don’t need to know you to know that. Everyone in this world is beautiful, even if they don’t think so themselves.

^^^^^^

@spacebluelily language

^^^^^^

^^^^^

Ella, you too are a beautiful human/muffin. All of us are beautiful, wonderful humans who are capable of doing a lot of things.

Deleted user

Eris is secretly a forest

I SPEAK FOR THE TREES

LITTER AGAIN AND SHE'LL SHATTER YOUR KNEES!

But seriously though–don't fuckin litter.

This made me snort

Thanks, Eris, I needed that

Glad I could be of service. ♥✌

Deleted user

Eris is secretly a forest

I SPEAK FOR THE TREES

LITTER AGAIN AND SHE'LL SHATTER YOUR KNEES!

But seriously though–don't fuckin litter.

She's gonna steal your kneecaps and plant them like seeds

maybe they'll grow a bitch worthy of my love. ;D

Deleted user

I planned on using my actual face for a bit, but Gavatar threw a fit when I tried to use it, so I went with the next best option

Deleted user

I'm gonna terrify the newbies

This might be here to stay for a while

@HighPockets group

Ye I just looked him up. I’m sorry for your guys’ loss. I personally don’t follow in modern rap but that sucks. Apparently he was a really nice guy.

^^
Yeah, I don't really listen to anything besides showtunes but it always sucks when a beloved celebrity dies, especially so young. I'm still not over Carrie Fisher's death and that's coming on 3 years…

Yeah, I’m still not over her death either. She really was one of my favorite actress/celebrities. Whenever I read her book and go through her twitter posts it makes me feel sad. It was horrible she had to die the way she did, and it hurt her friends and family more than it hurt us.

Yeah. She's someone who I only really started reading about after she passed, and her words of wisdom have helped me an insane amount during my mental health struggles. She's always really inspired me and when I'm having a particularly rough day I write her quotes on my arms.

That’s one of the many reason why she’s one of my favorite persons. She inspires and helps a lot of people in life without even meeting them. Not many people or celebrities have that same affect. I always loved how thoughtful, inspiring, tough and caring she was. She really inspired me to be the person I am and her words of wisdom have helped me a lot during those tough times. Since I feel like it, I‘ll just type a quote I really love.

My favorites are "stay afraid, but do it anyway" and "there is not point at which you can say 'well, I'm successful, I might as well take a nap"

Deleted user

I am so fucking mad right now.
I had a kid tell me that my gender wasn't real, asked what bathroom I used and when I said really any that's available, he told me I was a pervert.
I've had people defend him 'cause he's autistic and I realize, that yes, it might be harder for him to understand, but i've explained it to him multiple times and sent him videos and articles on it, and he still calls me slurs and says that this "Reed business isn't up to any good" and that "You should stop trying to be someone you aren't." and etc.
I'm p i s s e d.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hi kiddos I’m back. And surprised no one popped a DEH reference. I think Knee Trees would be like, those knobby parts on trees. But those things would naturally be on 95% of the tree. Also nice profile B.

@Moxie group

I am so fucking mad right now.
I had a kid tell me that my gender wasn't real, asked what bathroom I used and when I said really any that's available, he told me I was a pervert.
I've had people defend him 'cause he's autistic and I realize, that yes, it might be harder for him to understand, but i've explained it to him multiple times and sent him videos and articles on it, and he still calls me slurs and says that this "Reed business isn't up to any good" and that "You should stop trying to be someone you aren't." and etc.
I'm p i s s e d.

There’s a difference between being socially unaware and an asshole.
There was this girl at my school last year that we had gone to school with since freshman year and she had just discovered she was trans that year. And a kid with autism at my school was pretty much chill with it and never used a single slur.

Deleted user

I am r a v i n g.
And now I just realized someone destroyed my tech project so that's just the icing on the FUCKING CAKE

@spacebluelily language

^^

My favorites are "stay afraid, but do it anyway" and "there is not point at which you can say 'well, I'm successful, I might as well take a nap"

Those are good ones too. I also like “Everything is negotiable. Whether or not the negation is easy is another thing” and “I don’t want my life to imitate art, I want my life to be art.”