forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

This happened today–

Me: is unpacking apartment stuff singing Florence
Mom: I don't understand why you don't come out to karaoke with [Dad] and I. You'd be so popular! Make some friends, you know?
Me: I don't sing.
Mom: E– sighs Can't we just celebrate?
Me: The impending doom of adulthood?
Mom: Why can't you be cheerful?!?!?!
Me: I am cheerful. Look I'm smiling.
Mom: Eris Woods that is not a smile.

legendary

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

This happened today–

Me: is unpacking apartment stuff singing Florence
Mom: I don't understand why you don't come out to karaoke with [Dad] and I. You'd be so popular! Make some friends, you know?
Me: I don't sing.
Mom: E– sighs Can't we just celebrate?
Me: The impending doom of adulthood?
Mom: Why can't you be cheerful?!?!?!
Me: I am cheerful. Look I'm smiling.
Mom: Eris Woods that is not a smile.

Very much approval.

Deleted user

I’m more intrigued about the fact that Eris’ surname is Woods 🤷🏻‍♂️

same though..? - nina

@bubblegum

it's like writing music and knowing all the flats and how to read it and all the fancy stuff and key signatures and i hate it i just wanna sing not this bullcrap

@The-Magician group

So my mum just referred to me using the “they” pronoun?????
I don't know whether to be happy or confused, or both 🤔

Also, I’d like to be rude to the customer at work who thought it would be okay to call my colleague “rude and inconsiderate” just because he didn’t take their order within 3 seconds of them arriving.

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

So my mum just referred to me using the “they” pronoun?????
I don't know whether to be happy or confused, or both 🤔

Also, I’d like to be rude to the customer at work who thought it would be okay to call my colleague “rude and inconsiderate” just because he didn’t take their order within 3 seconds of them arriving.

On the topic of the customer, that is literally retarded. So what, I can't be the f-ing flash? Sorry? I think not.

@The-Magician group

Thank you!
At one point a few months ago, a customer complained saying that it’s like the place is ran by children. Considering that one of the managers has only just turned 18, yes, it basically is. The youngest manager is 18 (made manager at 16), and the oldest is 30 (made manager at like 25). The youngest staff member in general is 16 and the oldest one is 45. Other than him and the oldest manager, everyone else is between 16—25.