forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I’m more intrigued about the fact that Eris’ surname is Woods 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hahaha well it's not my legal last name. It's my stepdad's last name and I consider him my father more than my actual father.
My real last name is hella hispanic

Deleted user

I did

Well, fuck

I had to find out about this at 10:00?

Now I'm crying

Deleted user

I did

Well, fuck

I had to find out about this at 10:00?

Now I'm crying

Oof… I found out right when I woke up.
Not a great start to the day.

Deleted user

JUICEWRLD WAS A RAPPER WHO DIED AT AGE 21 TODAY DUE TO A SEIZURE.

Deleted user

Ye I just looked him up. I’m sorry for your guys’ loss. I personally don’t follow in modern rap but that sucks. Apparently he was a really nice guy.

@HighPockets group

Ye I just looked him up. I’m sorry for your guys’ loss. I personally don’t follow in modern rap but that sucks. Apparently he was a really nice guy.

^^
Yeah, I don't really listen to anything besides showtunes but it always sucks when a beloved celebrity dies, especially so young. I'm still not over Carrie Fisher's death and that's coming on 3 years…

@spacebluelily language

^^
Yeah, I don't really listen to anything besides showtunes but it always sucks when a beloved celebrity dies, especially so young. I'm still not over Carrie Fisher's death and that's coming on 3 years…

Yeah, I’m still not over her death either. She really was one of my favorite actress/celebrities. Whenever I read her book and go through her twitter posts it makes me feel sad. It was horrible she had to die the way she did, and it hurt her friends and family more than it hurt us.

Deleted user

Eris is secretly a forest

I SPEAK FOR THE TREES

LITTER AGAIN AND SHE'LL SHATTER YOUR KNEES!

But seriously though–don't fuckin litter.

Deleted user

I SPEAK FOR THE TREES

This made me snort

Thanks, Eris, I needed that

Deleted user

Yeah… He was sweet af. I didn't follow him much {I'm the type who pretty much exclusively follows a few artists}, just enough for this to hit pretty hard…

@HighPockets group

^^

Yeah, I’m still not over her death either. She really was one of my favorite actress/celebrities. Whenever I read her book and go through her twitter posts it makes me feel sad. It was horrible she had to die the way she did, and it hurt her friends and family more than it hurt us.

Yeah. She's someone who I only really started reading about after she passed, and her words of wisdom have helped me an insane amount during my mental health struggles. She's always really inspired me and when I'm having a particularly rough day I write her quotes on my arms.

@HighPockets group

I SPEAK FOR THE TREES

She's gonna steal your kneecaps and plant them like seeds