forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I hate this?? So much?? You could just raise your child without gender roles instead of giving them an identity yourself?? Being genderfluid is an identity that only the person themselves can decide they identify as????
asdafghywhjla;ej pfioklejdio l
Sorry if this is offensive but this really bothers me

@ElderGod-kirky group

(That's why I'm stalking and not saying anything. But you have a big nose and must stick it into other people's business, apparently, and a mouth to go with it ;)

(Personally, I felt like I did a pretty good job with my limited knowledge. Ahd it was literally a request to the entire chat, so it was my business, sweetheart ;)

I dunno, seems like a playground insult to me. But then again, I don't do roasts, so I suppose take my opinion with a grain of salt. Also, awww, you called me sweetheart

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Okay, Jay, I saw that you liked zoology. So if you are so interested in studying the behavior of wild animals, why don't you spend more time looking in the mirror and less time being a total failure?

I laughed too hard but also aren't roasts supposed to be true? Because Jay is like, one of the sweetest beans ever

Yeah, they're supposed to be true, but I couldn't think of anything.

Deleted user

(That's why I'm stalking and not saying anything. But you have a big nose and must stick it into other people's business, apparently, and a mouth to go with it ;)

(Personally, I felt like I did a pretty good job with my limited knowledge. Ahd it was literally a request to the entire chat, so it was my business, sweetheart ;)

I dunno, seems like a playground insult to me. But then again, I don't do roasts, so I suppose take my opinion with a grain of salt. Also, awww, you called me sweetheart

I did! <3

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

I hate this?? So much?? You could just raise your child without gender roles instead of giving them an identity yourself?? Being genderfluid is an identity that only the person themselves can decide they identify as????

I think that's wrong too. I get that they're trying to be accepting and crap but that is still choosing for the kid.

Deleted user

I think that's wrong too. I get that they're trying to be accepting and crap but that is still choosing for the kid.

Exactly!!
What if the child wants to identify as something else? They're forcing the label of genderfluid upon the kid.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I did! <3

's cute, I like it

@HighPockets group

I'm gonna be rude to myself because I am unable to write cute stuff right now.
So the short story I'm working on is just gonna start off with the MC's life falling apart.

Deleted user

Quick note:

I don't really approve of the "asking for roasts" thing that was going on, because I do not approve of self hate.

Let's not do that again okay?

Deleted user

yeah Eris what about my three spoons?

offended

and I’m glad this adulting thing is treating u somewhat better

Deleted user

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXLEoiOHpdo.

I don't think they are giving their child a label per se, it's more that they are raising their child to appreciate both genders and be able to choose for themselves later on what they want to be. They're not forcing a 'girl'/'boy' label on their child, but instead raising them to be both/all.

I think it's pretty interesting actually. It gives the child more freedom and independence in making a choice like that about themselves.

@HighPockets group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXLEoiOHpdo.

I don't think they are giving their child a label per se, it's more that they are raising their child to appreciate both genders and be able to choose for themselves later on what they want to be. They're not forcing a 'girl'/'boy' label on their child, but instead raising them to be both/all.

I think it's pretty interesting actually. It gives the child more freedom and independence in making a choice like that about themselves.

So more like the Madigascans in The Toll than actually forcing the child to identify as genderfluid.

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to myself because I just spent an hour and a half trying to write and nothing good was written so I deleted it.
I want to write, I'm just not in that groove, you know?

Deleted user

This happened today–

Me: is unpacking apartment stuff singing Florence
Mom: I don't understand why you don't come out to karaoke with [Dad] and I. You'd be so popular! Make some friends, you know?
Me: I don't sing.
Mom: E– sighs Can't we just celebrate?
Me: The impending doom of adulthood?
Mom: Why can't you be cheerful?!?!?!
Me: I am cheerful. Look I'm smiling.
Mom: Eris Woods that is not a smile.