forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I've been in multiple relationships predicated solely on sex, and they always seemed to go up in flames

I made sure to drop them quick as soon as the drama started

My advice is to drop them

@Pickles group

Here's my tribute to Eris, and also a kinda cursed image:
Completed image

I was fucking around on Picrew and found a shark maker and instantly thought of how Eris calls herself a bisexual shark.
So I made Eris as a bi-flag colored shark.

I love that

Wait, I could find some used needles on the ground I could offer

@The-Magician group

I've been in multiple relationships predicated solely on sex, and they always seemed to go up in flames

I made sure to drop them quick as soon as the drama started

My advice is to drop them

I can't lose her, not now.
Aria is the first girl I've felt more than just lust for, I can't give her up..

@The-Magician group

Well.. She's gone away for a while.
Just spent a good 5 minutes crying on the phone to Lee's boyfriend and now I feel significantly weak.
But hey! What else is new :'D

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Ya'll I know I hate conflict but there's not enough rudeness on here and I need some bringing down so let out the rudeness on me (aka I want to be roasted to a crisp)

Ooooh. I love roasting people (but I get told that I tend to be too mean, so I stop)

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Ya'll I know I hate conflict but there's not enough rudeness on here and I need some bringing down so let out the rudeness on me (aka I want to be roasted to a crisp)

Ooooh. I love roasting people (but I get told that I tend to be too mean, so I stop)

(At the moment I don't give a crap so let it outttttttttttt)

Deleted user

Oof I'm so offended cough cough sarcasm

You look like a rat in your profile picture

@Pickles group

Okay, Jay, I saw that you liked zoology. So if you are so interested in studying the behavior of wild animals, why don't you spend more time looking in the mirror and less time being a total failure?

I laughed too hard but also aren't roasts supposed to be true? Because Jay is like, one of the sweetest beans ever

Deleted user

(That's why I'm stalking and not saying anything. But you have a big nose and must stick it into other people's business, apparently, and a mouth to go with it ;)

(Personally, I felt like I did a pretty good job with my limited knowledge. Ahd it was literally a request to the entire chat, so it was my business, sweetheart ;)