forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

EU has Italy tho

jk it’s a whole big thing and Eris deserves to have all of those people bow to her

also i don’t believe it, Jyn

Deleted user

Guys how do you stop your girlfriend from being mad at you?

you offer a cozy blanket and say a sincere apology and ask for a kiss if she wants one.

Deleted user

Guys how do you stop your girlfriend from being mad at you?

I have a magical trick that always works
I call it

being single

psh lame

@Moxie group

You have to just come clean and apologize. Messing up in a relationship sucks and usually there's no one thing you can do to fix it.

Deleted user

You have to just come clean and apologize. Messing up in a relationship sucks and usually there's no one thing you can do to fix it.

^^^

yeah no matter what you did. Unless it was like suuuppppperrer bad like, something you’d go to jail for, you might just have to leave her for a couple minutes to cool off then apologize.

@The-Magician group

So we have a complicated relationship.
She doesn't like being around unless its for S–X, and she has pretty much been shifted for the majority of today.
I called her about 14 minutes ago and she basically said that she doesn't want to be here if I'm not going to do anything S–XUAL. I hung up on her and then messaged her saying that sometimes she is a real heartless bitch.
I've spent the last 10 minutes calling her and messaging her and she's ignoring my calls, declining my calls, and leaving me on seen..

Deleted user

um…….

not gonna lie or anything but… that sounds horrible?

This is totally on the verge of being offensive but like, I think she deserved it.

@Moxie group

Okay. Well. She sounds like she was being an asshole, but you probably shouldn't have gone that extreme. But like. You're not the only one in the wrong here.
But I think if you give her some time, then apologize she might listen to you.
Sometimes people want time to cool off before they get an apology

@HighPockets group

Here's my tribute to Eris, and also a kinda cursed image:
Completed image

I was fucking around on Picrew and found a shark maker and instantly thought of how Eris calls herself a bisexual shark.
So I made Eris as a bi-flag colored shark.

@HighPockets group

um…….

not gonna lie or anything but… that sounds horrible?

This is totally on the verge of being offensive but like, I think she deserved it.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.

@The-Magician group

She's a succubus so I can't blame her for only wanting that.. But she said the other day that she wants to try and do more relationshipy stuff because she loves me.
Love isn't something we demons take lightly..
But I still shouldn't have called her that and i'm crying and I don't know what to do

Deleted user

idk i—

alright I’m just gonna say it

I wouldn’t want to date someone—anyone— who said that to me. Demon or not, I think you should have some grounds for what you want in someone. And if it’s happening when you’re not even together, then the chances of it continuing to happen are going to grow.