forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

ye i saw the no breathe no more thing and then more insulting and i was like hm

but def Spork has a better… sense… of themselves, I guess? Like they didn’t use as many slurs or stuff like that.

@HighPockets group

ye i saw the no breathe no more thing and then more insulting and i was like hm

but def Spork has a better… sense… of themselves, I guess? Like they didn’t use as many slurs or stuff like that.

Agreed

Deleted user

so we know it’s not the guy who ruins the anatomical structure of his hands

just some weirdo who just wanted to jack off to people’s tears i guess

(lmao sorry for the strong terminology)

Deleted user

he’s probably like, in his fifties or smth and he likes children suffering

hence

scoob

@HighPockets group

(No, I don't think I will. I'm not letting someone get away with slinging horrible insults because they might have a bad childhood or something. Freedom of speech doesn't give you freedom from its consequences, and Scoob needs to face his. So, frankly, I don't give a fragment of a fuck if you think I should stop insulting some asshole who's literally a year younger than me, and who I have friends the age of. I couldn't care less about his feelings.)

Deleted user

(I don't quite like the whole slinging insults thing going on here. It is true that Scoob made some horrible decisions, but he's still a human being with feelings. He's simply been misguided and is difficult to teach. If he had acted differently or had better influences, things could've been much different and more favourable. We need to acknowledge that what he did was wrong and leave it to the past where it belongs. So please, stop insulting Scoob. It's not right and almost makes you just as bad as him.)

For fucks sake sweetheart, it's the Rudeness Chat. This is what it was made for. It can be localized into here and not overflow into other chats so that, if he never actually looks at this shit, he'll never see it

We don't need you to play the fucking nice cop role every time this chat is used for actual rudeness.

Deleted user

(Sorry for playing Devil's advocate, but I felt like this needed to be said.)

It didn't need to be. You're not a moderator, so stop acting like one.

@HighPockets group

(I don't quite like the whole slinging insults thing going on here. It is true that Scoob made some horrible decisions, but he's still a human being with feelings. He's simply been misguided and is difficult to teach. If he had acted differently or had better influences, things could've been much different and more favourable. We need to acknowledge that what he did was wrong and leave it to the past where it belongs. So please, stop insulting Scoob. It's not right and almost makes you just as bad as him.)

For fucks sake sweetheart, it's the Rudeness Chat. This is what it was made for. It can be localized into here and not overflow into other chats so that, if he never actually looks at this shit, he'll never see it

We don't need you to play the fucking nice cop role every time this chat is used for actual rudeness.

Exactly! If all you're gonna do is cry over us insulting people and play "devil's advocate", then unfollow the chat. This is for rudeness, not debates.

Deleted user

To what?

idk u guys fell pretty hard on her despite me agreeing with y’all

i feel like you could’ve been a bit more sensitive

but it is the rudeness chat the fuck am i saying

Deleted user

Ugh. No one ever fucking understands. I guess that's fine. I'll just sit right back in the damn corner with a dunce cap on my head. Sorry for existing.

For fuck's-

In literally any other chat, what you said would be an acceptable point to make.

But what you are trying to do is undermine the literal reason this thing exists.

@HighPockets group

Ugh. No one ever fucking understands. I guess that's fine. I'll just sit right back in the damn corner with a dunce cap on my head. Sorry for existing.

Calm your tits, honey, no one's "mad at you for existing". We're just sick of your constant "well maybe they're a good person after all!" shtick on the rudeness chat.

@Moxie group

We understand, we just disagree. We weren't insulting you or saying you were stupid, so don't get all butthurt.
This is the chat of Rudeness. Your upbringing doesn't mean you have the right to be an asshole and say slurs. Sorry.

Deleted user

To what?

I'm blunt.

@HighPockets group

To what?

I'm blunt.